Sketch book 🌺

just a hindrance 🥀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was a failure to the family, they didn't want a sick boy like him, the boy stopped going to school and started working in many jobs down the street but no one keeps him for even one week, they kick him out seeing his illness getting on the way, he wanted to be useful for his family but everyone keeps on hating him, saying harsh words.

His parents love his other siblings more.

Now he barely has a place to sleep and he's out of the house almost all day.

 

......

He was drawing in his sketching book and showed people around and they won't buy his board, he tried drawing more as he began on the way while trembling, feeling sick and so hungry, knowing that he won't get anything from his family.

But the boy ended up going back at night, found his family sitting by the dining table eating and he went to welcome his parents.

" Umma ...Appa , Jeonghan's back ." He bite his lips, bowed as he hug his sketching book, and looked at the delicious-looking food, waiting for anyone to tell him to come over and eat but they were glaring deadly at him as if they will kill him anytime.

" Why are you back scum ?! I don't need someone dumb like you in my family, get the hell out before I kill you .." his father said harshly.

" I've taken care of you at a young age but you're still as useless as ever, look at your brothers ?! One of the lawyers, and your old brother has company but looks at you ?! You're wandering around like a , you failed school and brought shame to the family ." He's saying angrily as the boy hears.

" Ap-Appa j-Jeonghan draw ..." he trembles, tummy screaming in hunger, he showed his father his sketching book and smiled innocently through his tears, wanted the man to admit his drawings but he suddenly ripped the book and slammed it on his face hard, Jeonghan kneeled down picking the pages while almost breaking into tears.

" Drawing ?! Do you think you will earn money from your stupid drawing ?!" 

Jeonghan smiled his sadness away as he nods, " Ap-Appa Jeonghan so-sorry ." He bowed again and limped out, his brothers sitting quietly and not doing anything in front of the high and mighty man.

The boy sat at the corner of the huge house, trembling and holding his head as it ached him.

While he was suffering alone, one of the maids brought him food all sudden and he eat while crying silently, knowing they sneak to give him meals cause they are the only kind people in the house.

" U-Umma ..Appa ..j-Jeonghan will work h-harder ."

 

 

One of his brothers was about to go to his work in the morning when he saw the boy unconscious on the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter