Warm home 🌺🤍

just a hindrance 🥀
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oh, cheol-ah you woke up ?! This is Jeonghan, he's the youngest son of the noble family .." 

The mom explained and her son called Seungcheol, nicknamed cheol looked surprised there, this lad's from a noble family ?! he have heard about him but never expected that he's like this, he's like a homeless kid, his clothes, his pale face and the way he keeps trembling a little.

" So he's the one who's ill ?!"

His mom nodded sadly, " Your father found him outside almost freezing, they have kicked him out ..they have changed the password of the mansion ."

Seungcheol's eyes widened.

This is so sad to hear, so he was being abounded.

While they were speaking, the boy's condition became worse, " J-Jeonghan si-sick." He wasn't able to eat and or sleep well, he was just lying on his hard spot every day without much sleep due to nightmares and fear of being abused by his brothers.

He's about to faint when the woman held him.

" Oh my god, he also has a fever, cheol carry him to the bed quickly ." She said that her son did that eventually, he was very weak that he fainted and his fever was so strong, the father run out to bring a doctor while the woman looking for medicine or anything.

Seungcheol looked at the teen panting and he looks so much in pain as he suffers.

" What the hell happened to you back there ?!."

 

 

🌺🌺🌺

After calling the doctor of the mansion secretly, he was checking quietly before he sits back, " This lad's slowly dying, he has several broken ribs on his chest and he was beaten real bad on his head, he has a tumor in his brain causing him fevers and headache, also his lungs are weak ....." 

while the doctor was saying that the family of three hearing and heartbreaking not believing that the boy suffer from many things in his small slim body, he was being violated by his supposed to be family for being mentally ill.

This is so sad that the woman sat close and hugged the poor boy as she starts to cry.

" Isn't there any way to save him ?!"

The doctor looked sadly there.

" He needs surgery and few cares in the hospital ."

Seungcheol saw the lad's face.

Felt so broken.

" We will wait till he recovers.. then we will talk to you, thank you, doctor ."

The man nodded as he left and the framer who worked for this family for five years felt responsible for this poor lad.

" I'm sorry to ask you for this honey and cheol , but I want to take care of this kid, I've heard that he's being abused and treated very badly by his own family ."

The woman smiled sadly as she wiped her tears.

" It's fine honey,I already decided to do that."

Seungcheol looked down.

" I don't know anymore, won't they get mad if they knew ?! Your career isn't important father ?!" The twenty-three years old man said out as he was mad and the old man sighed.

" They won't know, I'll be careful ."

Seungcheol's mother patted her son's back.

" Come with me to prepare the porridge for the lad, his name's Jeonghan right ?! I bit he's younger than you by a few years so be good to the kid, he's very pure and deserves a lot ."

Seungcheol bites his lips.

" I will Mother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter