THE UNNECESSARY CONFESSION

Pretty Please

“Why didn’t you join JJ and the team for the meal?”

You asked curiously as you started packing Jackson’s bag. It was back to the two of you as the entire Team Wang went with JJ and his crew for a late supper. They just ended their rehearsal, and it was unlike him to decline a meal offer with JJ.

“Why? Do you want to go? You don’t have to stay back with me you know!”

Jackson casted you a displeased look as both of you made your way out of the hall.

“Wow wow wow! What’s with the fire! I am just asking you a random question.”

You stated, a little taken aback by his sudden tantrums.

Just as he wanted to speak further, your mobile lighted up, indicating a new message received.

“So you guys even exchanged contact? That’s fast!”

Jackson sneered after he glanced at the name of the sender before taking over his bag from you, a little too forceful than usual.

JJ just send you a group photo with the rest of Team Wang at the supper place, and asked if you could spare a few hours tomorrow so that he could bring you around Singapore.

Before you could reply to Jackson or JJ, you realized he already walked way in front of you.

“HEY! Wait for me!” You shouted and raced towards him quickly.

The rest of the time in the hotel room with Jackson was a painful one. He was beyond quiet, and will just muttered a yes or no when you asked him about his work schedule.

It was definitely not the usual Jackson Wang you know. Something was wrong. But you just did not know what was it.

“Hey, you want to talk about it? What’s wrong with you?”

You sat on his bed and asked him patiently.

You were thinking he might just be tired from all the practicing so he was not in his usual self.

He lied lazily on the bedrest and was playing game on his mobile as soon as he came out from shower.

“WHAT?”

He shrugged his shoulder and looked at you unhappily before shifting his attention back to his mobile.

“This! You have been giving me this attitude of yours since just now! Did I offend you or something?”

You pushed his mobile out of his hands and forced him to look at you.

Your mobile rang at this moment and it was JJ again.

Oh yes! It reminded you that you have yet to reply to his message just now.

“You better pick up that call before he made his way here for you!”

Jackson said sarcastically. There was a tone in his words that you didn’t like it. It was as if he was mocking at you.

“What’s with this tone of yours? Isn’t he your buddy?”

You switched your mobile to silent mode and asked Jackson curiously.

It seemed like his unhappiness got something to do with JJ.

“I just don’t get it why you would act so close with him suddenly. It was not as if you two know each other that well before today!”

Jackson stated.

“Him? You mean JJ? He is such a friendly guy. I mean everyone will get along well with him.”

You stated honestly, still unsure why he would get angry over this.

“Come on! You don’t display that kind of closeness to the other guys around you. You even gave him your contact just like after talking today? That’s so unlike of you.”

Jackson continued.

His words got you even more confuse.

What’s wrong with exchanging your contact with JJ? It was not as if he did not know who he was.

“ I mean he is comfortable to talk with… that’s why..”

“So are you telling me you like him?"

You were trying to explain even though you don’t know why is there a need to before he interrupted you.

“Of course I do..”

You swear you saw his eyes widened in shock and he stared at you intensely.

“I mean just throw the question to the floor, who doesn’t like JJ Lin?”

You got a little taken aback by his sudden rage and explained quickly.

“I mean do you like him personally? As in you and him being in a relationship?”

You saw him trying hard not to raise his voice and asked.

“ME? HIM? NO WAY! You thought too far Jack! How could someone like him have an eye on me!”

You exclaimed in shock.

His question took you by surprise, as it did not even cross your mind at all.

“I know guys! He wouldn’t bother contacting you if he is not interested.”

Jackson reasoned. He was close to despair.

Were you really that insensitive? It was so clear to everyone, or should say especially him that JJ was interested in you.

“You also keep contacting me last time you remembered? So do you mean you are interested in me as well?

You pointed out, trying to tell him he might have misunderstood JJ’s intention.

He started calling you very often after you two reunited, and you did not even mention the messages he dropped you everyday despite his busy schedule.

“Yeah, I am! That's why I ing hate it when you acted all close with him!”

Jackson blurted out, and you almost choke on your own saliva.

**************************************************************

*Is anyone reading this story of mine? Leave me some comments if you do. Let me know what kind of scenario you wish to see in the coming up chapters!"