STOP STOP IT

Pretty Please

Yoz Bro! Such a long time!”

You heard Jackson greeted as you lifted your head to see who came into the rehearsal ground.

It was JJ, and you recalled that Jackson invited him to make a guest appearance for his concert in Singapore.

“Yeah man! Thanks for inviting me over! Totally love it when I get to perform with you once again!”

You heard the friendly guy giving Jackson a brotherly hug before giving his famous grin.

You always like his songs, and you could say that his songs accompanied you throughout your teenage life, even up till now.

Oh yes, you grew up and studied in Singapore until your mum decided to follow your dad when he was posted to Korea for his career.

“Bro, I am going for the rehearsal now. Take a rest before you join me later!”

Jackson patted his shoulder and jumped up onto the stage when the set up was ready.

“Oh hi! How come you are here? Did this guy make you work for his entire world tour?”

JJ asked when he landed his eyes on you after Jackson left.

You were busy arranging the stuff Jackson needed for the rehearsal later.

You met him a couple of time when you followed Jackson to China, where they went on the same variety show.

“You bet he did! He never missed a chance on this!”

You chuckled and he burst out laughing too. He knew you were from JYP before Jackson started asking you to join him on every opportunity he got.

“Heard from Jackson that you stayed in Singapore for quite a bit! How does it feel to come back home?”

JJ asked as he took the empty seat beside you.

“I totally missed it. But I haven’t really got a chance to walk around with his full schedules!”

You stated honestly.

“You know you should really go out and explore. Singapore has changed drastically over the years. Oh yea, you know our Marina Bay Sand? I just opened a pop up store recently!”

JJ added on excitedly at the mention of his new store.

“You bet I do! Miracle Coffee right? I followed your Instagram!!”

You laughed as you passed one of Jackson’s outfit to the crew member.

“You followed me? I didn’t know that! I am honored.”

JJ clasped his hands and laughed excitedly.

“I am your fan in case you did not know that! And I love all your songs!”

You stated, as excitedly as he was.

A few other crews came up to you and you were busy instructing them what they should do.

​​But that doesn't seem to stop the reunion chat you were having with JJ.

“Really? Then what is the favorite song you like so far?”

JJ probed out of curiosity.

“Oh man! There are just too many on my list. 害怕.. 小酒窝.. 醉赤壁…I can’t finish naming!”

You replied as you starting counting with your fingers, making JJ burst out laughing with pride.

Unknown to you, Jackson has been watching the both of you from the stage during his entire rehearsal.

He watched how you laughed shyly probably from the jokes he assumed JJ was telling you.

He saw how you reacted when JJ shared something with you on his mobile.

He saw how you cupped your cheeks when you were overly-excited.

It was seldom to see you were so sociable with someone you were not familiar with, to his knowledge.

But now it seemed you were as close with JJ as you were with him.

And he did not like it a bit.

He jumped down from the stage and walked back to the both of you.

“What have I been missing out?”

Jackson asked and broke your conversation.

“Nothing much! Just chatting with her on Singapore. You told me she lived here right?”

JJ replied casually before turning his attention back to you again.

“Oh yeah, you remembered Sim Lim Square? There is a tasty fishball noodles stall at the food court! I brought Jay and his team there when they visited Singapore!”

JJ added on.

“Yeah, I frequent the stall during my secondary school days! Is it still there?”

You asked in surprise.

“Yeah, same place same taste!”

JJ gave you a high five and nodded earnestly.

“Oh yes, I watched the clips when you brought Jay around in Spore! The places look so familiar to me! And I totally missed it.”

You added on excitedly.

You and JJ continue chatting happily, totally oblivious to Jackson’s presence.

He was starting to get a little pissed from the fact that he could not join in any of your conversation.

He was not from the same hometown as you two. And he couldn’t even join in when you two talked about Jay Chou’s songs. He knew Jay Chou obviously, but he was not as familiar with chinese songs when it comes to the both of you.

It was as if you came with JJ in the first place and he was just a third party joining you two.

“You know! We have a lot of catching up to do! I still have a lot to share with you. But now, I need to go do my part so that this guy doesn’t kill me from messing up his concert.”

JJ chuckled and patted Jackson who was extremely quiet.

“Boy, you got to spare her a few days! Let me show her around!”

JJ reminded Jackson before jumping up to run to the stage.

An unknown anger started boiling inside Jackson quietly, unknown to all.