100 WAYS

Pretty Please

Jackson eased himself into the bathtub tiredly and closed his eyes after the day ended. Physically and emotionally drained. Part of him was stressed over his performance, as he wanted to present the best of himself to his supporters. The majority part was on you actually. He was not oblivious to his own feeling obviously, but it has been hard to suppress them as the days went by. Just like today, he lost it when he learnt that you were unable to travel with him. It was not a big deal to be honest, as there have been days when he was coping well without you by his side. He was just feeling sore that you actually chose work over him, like he was someone unimportant to you. Sometimes he felt that you have feeling for him, as he noticed the way you blushed over the close contact within you two. But at times, you made him feel like he has no place in your heart, just like today where you actually chose the other boys over him easily. He did not know if your feeling for him was mutual, and he did not want to risk confessing which would turned out to be awkward if you decided to turn him down later. He would have just jumped in and asked you to be his girlfriend if it was a younger him. But over the years, he matured. Before he get into a commitment, he needed to think if he is able to spare a decent amount of time for you later on. And how are you going to handle the public being known as his girlfriend? And regarding the , he doesn’t mind it obviously, but he has no confidence that his family is going to accept it as well as he does.

“What shall I do with you!”

He muttered as your image flashed across his mind for the umpteen time today.

The rest of the world tour gone smoothly as the days passed by. Everything went on smooth sailing and it was Jackson last stop in Singapore.

“Hey, you alright?”

You opened your eyes tiredly as you felt some one tapping on you head gently.

Jackson sat down beside you at his waiting room, looking at you worriedly.

“Sorry, I fell asleep. I’m just feeling a little under weather. Probably due to the hot climate here."

You sniffed and sat up.

“Do you want to head back to the hotel for a rest first? I can bring you back now.”

He kindly offered as he touched your forehead before checking the temperature on his own.

“Nah, I can make my way back alone. You still have two shoots to go. You sure you can manage?

You checked your mobile on his work schedule and reminded.

“Don’t worry for me. I think I can spare half an hour or so.”

He insisted and was about to help you up before the director came in.

“Jackson, we need you to retake the shoot. The end product earlier isn’t satisfactory.”

The director explained and showed him the photos.

“Erm…”

He was about to reject but you stopped him.

“Run along. I can manage.”

You stated before he could say further.

Jackson could hardly concentrate on the rest of the shoot without knowing how you were. He still tried his best to focus , but his mind was wandering elsewhere.

“Yeah, I think we can call it a day.”

Jackson jumped up of his seat as soon as he heard this.

“We are going to grab a drink. Join us Jackson?

Team Wang asked him when they saw him packing his bag hastily.

“Nah, I will give it a miss! You guys go enjoy!”

He shook his head and wore his jacket.

“You seldom miss the club! What’s up?”

One of his crew member probed curiously.

“Sis is sick..”

Another crew member nudged the guy and mouthed softly before Jackson could reply.

All of them nodded and looked at each other teasingly. The look in their eyes seemed amused.

Was he too obvious that he was overly worried about you?

He couldn’t care less and walked out of the door after bidding them a quick goodbye.

“Careful!”

You heard the familiar voice and his arm grabbed you just when you were about to lose your footing after you stepped out of shower.

“You are back! That's early.”

You replied as he helped you back onto the bed.

“You shouldn’t move around if you are not feeling well!”

Jackson nagged as he helped you with the wet hair you were drying with the towel.

“I missed a step. Not fainted Jack!”

You chuckled and he rested your body on him as he sat behind you.

Your heart skipped again at the sudden contact.

You two were sharing the same room as his crew member made a mistake and reserved one room lesser. He offered you to crash in with him since it was only a few days. You did not want to appear too affected over this so you agreed.

“I can do it myself Jack! I’m not a kid.”

You sat up quickly but he pulled you on him again.

“But you are a patient now! So stay still and let me help you.”

He insisted and took the hair dryer beside the table and started blowing your hair.

His action made you sleepy and you nearly slept on him. His chest was far too comfortable.

“Done.”

You heard him saying and you quickly sat up.

“Go and have a shower. You have a long day.”

You rubbed your sleepy eyes and looked at him.

“You sure you be okay alone?”

He asked and looked at you worriedly as he stood up.

“I will be fine! And how old are you Naggy Jack?”

You chuckled and kicked him lightly on his before he let out his infamous laugh and scurried to the bathroom finally.

You were shivering as you felt worst after your bath.

You must have gotten a bad cold by now.

“Hey, you okay?”

You heard Jackson shook you lightly after he got out of shower.

“I’m cold.”

You stated honestly and pulled the blanket closer to you.

He opened the cupboard and pulled out the smallest  jacket he could find in his luggage. He pulled you up and threw it over you, which still seemed ridiculously large on you.

You were still shaking, and he took the air con remote control and set the temperature to the highest.

Before you could say anything, he pulled you into his embrace and hugged you tightly, trying to warm you up.

“Jack, you get the flu bug from me! Don’t do this!”

You said and try to push him in the chest.

“Don’t be ridiculous. I am not that weak.”

He insisted and put both of your arms around his waist.

You did not have the energy to protest further and lied your head in his chest tiredly.

After a while, you felt him moved you into a sleeping position with him, but he was still holding you.

The distance between you two was far too close, and you could even smell his aftershave. He patted you slightly at your back, creating a lullaby effect.

“Sleep well. Luv ya!”

You thought you heard him saying before you felt a peck on the top of your forehead.

You stirred a little and opened your eyes slowly. The room was bright, indicating it was already morning.

The scene before you was every one could wish for, waking up to a view of a sleeping Jackson.

His complexion has improved so much than before, proving his effort paying off from restricting himself to a strict diet.

You traced your eyes from his eye lashes, down to him pointed nose, and stopped at his thin lips. You blushed profusely at the thought of how would it feel like to have it on yours, and quickly shook out the sinful thoughts. A little stubble of his facial hair has grown out under his chin overnight, making him look hotter than before.

“Liking what you see?”

A voice broke your thoughts and you see a smiling Jackson looking at you amusingly with his head propped up with one of his hand.

“Must be having a nightmare!”

You retorted and quickly turned your back facing him, trying to hide your blushing face from peeking at him.

Damn, how long have he caught you eyeing at him? You did not know.

“Really? But it seemed you are having some indecent thoughts over me though!”

He teased and moved closer to you, face hovering over yours trying to look at you.

“Aish! Nonsense! And stop squeezing! Get back to your own bed!”

You pushed his head playfully and nudged him on your elbow trying to create a distance between you.

How wrong would it seem to others if they ever caught you lying on the same bed with him like this.

“Nope! Its comfy like this! And I love the fragrance of your hair!”

Jackson stated and he lay his head on the same pillow with you, and you could feel his breath at the back of your neck.

One of his hand was playing with your hair, and the other rested comfortably on you waist and you felt yourself freeze immediately.

Damn it. How come this guy doesn’t feel awkward over the closeness between you two? Or you should say he might have done this to a lot of women before so it seemed normal to him?