BLOW

Pretty Please

What? Why would you do that?”

Jackson exclaimed, his voice a little louder than normal, earning a few stares from Team Wang instantly.

“Calm down Jack! I am trying to make a discussion with you right now!”

You shook his right arm slightly, trying to stop him from getting more hysterical than now.

He inhaled deeply and brushed his hair in frustration, still trying to digest the information you just threw to him.

You were his current part-time PA, and you two have a long history way back before he debut as a solo artist. You knew him since his trainee days in JYP, and he left such a deep impression in you since then. He was an extremely well-mannered young man who was always full of energy whenever he does his work. Even with his full work schedule back during the old days, you never once hear him complained a word. As his popularity rose rapidly over these years, he still remained down to earth given his current status.

You two did not keep in contact after he ended his contract with JYP, not until both of you met in the backstage at one of the biggest music festivals in Thailand. He just formed Team Wang at that time and he asked if you would be interested to join him with his newly formed company. You just renewed your contract with JYP so you kindly declined, but somehow or rather he managed to convince you to join him on a part time basis.

The old feelings came back quickly the moment you two reunited. It was as if you guys never broke contact all this while. You two have endless topics to talk about, and he was always so enthusiastic to share his first thoughts with you when a music idea struck him. And it would mean him calling you at 4 in the morning, rattlingly continuously on how he planned to put the idea in his music video. Then he would be eagerly asking for your suggestion. If not, he would be outside your apartment at 5 in the morning, dragging you along for a run if he is back in Korea. Not that you mind all these though, but you feel that you have to put a stop as you were beginning to feel butterflies whenever he was close to you. He was a fan of skin ship for sure, and that would mean he was constantly hugging you whenever he is excited over something. If not, he would be holding your waist guiding you when he helped you across the road, sometimes to the extend of even holding your hands. You know all these probably mean nothing to him since he was an extrovert, but the feelings you have for him seemed to have cross beyond a young brother, or even close buddies over time.

You know you shouldn’t, given the fact that he is the current raising super star in the world. And the other killer reason is that you two have a 10-year . Yes, you heard it right. You were 10 years his senior, even though nobody could tell as you were pretty petite and short. He himself was not aware until he came in contact with your passport details one day.

“I will not be missing your show Jack! I promise okay! I am merely delaying a few hours to get there!”

I tried to convince him as he cupped his face in annoyance. JYP had just recall you back to Korea to help out a newly form boyband who will be making their first appearance on air. Apparently, you heard the PA they hired for them quitted a few days later due to their hectic schedule.

“It’s not just about the show. I need you to be there with ME for my rehearsals! There is so much to be done. I need you with ME, do you get it?”

He spoke, emphasizing on the ME word. He was no longer agitated, and what replaced was anxiety. It was seldom you see this side of him, probably he was stressing himself a little too much as he wanted the best for his supporters.

“Jack, you have the whole Team Wang with you! And you have been running around in this industry for so long. I am pretty sure you will do well with or without me around!”

You added confidently.

“How could it be the same? You are always around whenever I do any major shows. And this is my biggest show ever. It is my first solo concert! And I reminded you so many months ahead. And you agreed that you will stay with me throughout until my world tour ended! How could you play me out when we need to board the plane in like two hours time?”

He pointed out, looking right through your eyes.

He looked hurt, and your heart plunged with guiltiness at once.

“Look, yes I did. And I never intended not to join you. I get it that this will be a turning point for your career and I will be there to witness it. I will fly over as soon as I settled the boys alright?”

You tried to pacify the big one in front of you but he did not seem convince.

“And what if you can’t make it back in time?”

He questioned. And you must admit he got a point. What happened if the boys’ schedule was delayed as it always happened.

“Jack, you got to understand I work for a company, and I don’t call the shot as much as I wanted to.”

You admitted in despair. I mean if your boss wanted you back at work, could you say no?

“That’s the whole point! That’s why I have been trying to ask you to join my team since Day 1. I get it that I might not have much to offer when I asked you back then. But I am pretty sure I can give you whatever you want now.”

He threw out exasperatedly, and his confidence level is back the moment he mentioned his team.

Yeah right, the perks of being Jackson Wang.

“Jack, don’t make things difficult for me….”

You sighed. Part of you wanted to go back to help out the poor boys whom just lost their PA, but the majority of you could not forsake this one before you as well.

“I asked you one last time, are you coming with me or NOT?”

Jackson asked seriously. His usual friendliness was no longer around, and can you just say, you were a little terrified as he looked damn serious.

“Fine! I get it. Do whatever you want!”

Jackson threw out his last words when you did not reply and he turned his back to walk away.

“Sis, your…”

Just when a crew from Team Wang wanted to pass you the air ticket, Jackson intercepted and snapped it out from his hands.

“Forget this! She is not coming! We are on our own.”

You heard Jackson saying before he torn the ticket into two

.