Kim Nari

Loving you throughout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello again…

Am back with chapter two of this story of mine. I had originally promised to give you a background on the OC in my story so here it is…

Disclaimer: I don't own boys over flowers characters.

Please enjoy

Her name is Kim Nari 19 years of age. Born from Kim Shin Hye and Kim Hyun- woo

She is the only daughter of the Kim family. One of the richest families in Korea. Her father is a senator and her mother is one of the board members of the Yoon Su-Am art foundation. She studied in America since her childhood but recently transferred to South Korea to study from Shinwa. Her parents wish for her to establish connections with either the Yoon family or the Gu family to secure her future.

Kim Nari loves singing and a violin is her favorite instrument.

Kim Nari is also a childhood friend of the F4 for a short while. She has a big crush on Yoon Ji Hoo and Song Woo Bin has a crush on her.

Kim Nari befriends Geum Jan Di to get closer to Yoon Ji Hoo and win his favor

In later chapters, she briefly becomes Yoon Ji Hoo's girlfriend after Ji Hoo returns from Paris leaving Woo Bin and Jan Di suffering heartbreak. However, she catches Ji Hoo coating Jan Di and they break up.

"What precisely do you mean? Can you explain?" Jan Di asked a question in response.

"Did you know that the F4 in this school has control over life and death?" Kim Nari walked away with a smirk. Jan Di stood still, contemplating what the girl had told her.

"My Ji Hoo would never be associated with such people," she murmured firmly to herself as she walked to her classes.

"It's F4" yelled a boy at the top of his lungs, and all students and teachers who were already in class rushed out to greet the four boys.

Jun Pyo and his friends paused and glanced about, arrogantly enjoying the attention, but that all changed when he noticed a boy among the group wearing the same shirt as him.

He approached the boy and stood in front of him, glaring coldly at him.

"What? "Is there something wrong?" the boy asked innocently, but with anxiety.

"I'll give you a count of three," he stated coldly, his gaze fixed on the boy's shirt, which was similar to his.

" For...what? " The student raised his brows and inquired, but received no response.

Jun Pyo began the countdown while gripping the boy's shirt, "three...two...one." Gu Jun Pyo took the boy by the collar and called over his shoulder when he didn't barge.

"Woo Bin-ah, do you have any more juice left?"

Woo Bin nodded, handed him a bottle of concentrated orange juice, and averted his gaze. 'What's the problem with wearing the same shirt as him?'

After the boy's shirt was drenched with orange juice, the same girl from the news who saved a student approached them. The girl was angry, but she wasn't looking at Gu Jun Pyo. She was looking at Ji Hoo.

As she walked, she could hear loud squeals and sighs coming from the main entrance, and out of curiosity, she decided to go and check it out. When she got there, it was too crowded and she went to the balcony to watch what was happening, and her gaze settled on Ji Hoo who stood emotionless while the curly-haired boy poured juice on a student.

Being annoyed she rushed downstairs and stood in front of the F4 boys with an angry pout.

Her gaze was drawn to Ji Hoo, who appeared surprised to see her.

"So, it's true?" She stated this with disappointment in her eyes and voice. "Is it true you're a member of F4" she inquired.

"Jan Di-ah—" Ji Hoo said while looking down.

"Is it also true that you and your friends were on the verge of pushing a student over the building and killing himself?"

Ji Hoo looked down, guilty that he and his friends had pushed someone to death.

Whispers had begun, and Gu Jun Pyo was agitated.

When she didn't obtain the response she needed, she shouted again, "Answer me, Yoon Ji Hoo!"

When his name was mentioned, his friends decided to approach him for an explanation, but he ignored them and opened his lips to reply. "I thought if I told you, you'd blame me, and then—"

In her rage, she lifted her hand to slap him, but she paused and decided to allow him to defend himself. "What are you doing with these people? These murderers?"

Ji Hoo opened his eyes and walked past his best friend, who was furious at being called a murderer and stood in front of her. When he realized how much attention they were receiving, he added, "You can slap me and do whatever you want as long as it cools your anger."

"Who really is this commoner, Ji Hoo?" And why is she referring to us as murderers?" Jun Pyo asked, his chilly gaze fixed on Jan Di. "Tell her to get out of our—"

"Gu Jun Pyo," Ji Hoo cut him off sharply. Ji Hoo will never allow anyone to refer to Jan Di as a commoner or speak harshly to her. "You may go ahead without me; I need to talk to my best friend," he said as he took Jan Di's wrist and dragged her out of the main hall, despite her protests.

Jun Pyo's eyelids twitched in irritation. "What is her name?" Yi Jeong asked.

"I suppose that's the wonder girl who saved Shinhwa from sinking," Woo Bin said. "All right, let's go."

"Yes,"

"I thought she was going to slap him for a second." Yi Jeong said

Woo Bin's lips curled into a smile and he added, "Me too."

Ji Hoo led Jan Di to the swimming pool and sat her on a bench. He was embarrassed to look at her, but he wanted to explain what she had seen. Kneeling in front of her, he muttered, "Otter..." He gently placed his hand on her cheek and softly caressed it.

"Can you just tell me it's not true?" she sniffed.

He cupped his hands over her cheeks. He hated it when she cried, and the thought that he was the one who had wounded her hurt his heart. "Those are also kindergarten friends of mine. But I can promise you that they are good people," he said.

"But they said...that you and your friends have power over life and death, and they almost murdered someone."

 

"Jan Di-ah, how can you say that?" "We are neither Gods nor are we killers," he lamented. "I understand where you're coming from, but never question me." Arasso?"

 

Jan Di wrapped her arms around Ji Hoo's neck, compelling him to close his eyes and return her embrace. His hand went to her silk long hair and began to it, breathing in the sweet scent of lotuses and water that he had loved ever since they were children. It always had that warmth and calming effect on him and not even Seo Hyun had that effect on him.

"I trust you, but I don't trust your friends," she explained.

Ji Hoo drew her back to arm's l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter