Jan Di's new school

Loving you throughout
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello there, I guess you're wondering why am re-writing this story. I was reading through this and I noticed so much of my poor writing skills and I decided to do the revisions. I hope this will be very nice for you people to read. I will start from episode one while making a lot of changes. In this very story, there is also another OC, I will introduce her in chapter two though she's already there from the beginning.

Disclaimer: I don't own boys over flowers characters

Characters Background...

Geum Jan Di. (Kind, caring, and clueless about the world around her but as long as her friends and family are happy)

Geum Jan Di…The daughter of Geum II-bong the former Secretary of President Yoon and Nango-Jo former housewife. She lives alone in a studio apartment and she is Ji Hoo's childhood friend. She is secretly in love with Ji Hoo while Ji Hoo her best friend treats her like a sister but she cares about his happiness since she promised him that she will never abandon him like his grandfather.

Her favorite flower is Peonies, lotus flower, and sunflowers. Her favorite snack is white baked chocolate cookies with nuts, Ji Hoo's pancakes.

In later chapters, Jan Di learns the meaning of love and she's determined to give Ji Hoo happiness.

Yoon Ji Hoo…

The grandson of the former president of South Korea. He was orphaned at the age of five and he's the only survivor of the car accident that occurred Fifteen years ago.

Ji Hoo is overprotective of Geum Jan Di while he's in love with Min Seo Hyun also his childhood friend he met at school. She became his crush. Ji Hoo often had nightmares until he began sleeping next to Jan Di where he feels calm around her but it has been 4 years since they last shared a bed.

Ji Hoo refers to Jan Di as his little otter ever since they were young because she enjoys swimming.

In later chapters, Ji Hoo realizes he's in love with Geum Jan Di and he's afraid to approach the topic with her. Together, their undying friendship and togetherness help them achieve the same dreams.

"Ji Hoo don't worry, from now on, I will stay with you and look after you forever," Young Jan Di said to Young Ji Hoo while wrapped in each other's arms in bed after the burial ceremony.

"Thank you Little Otter" Ji Hoo sniffled and nestled further in Jan Di's arms

Ji Hoo bolted upright, his breath heavy from dreaming. He grabbed his phone to call Jan Di but he thought otherwise and tossed it aside. His gaze was drowned to his other pillow, where Jan Di used to rest her head. "Jan Di, it has been so long since I felt this way" he muttered to himself.

He grabbed her pillow and rested his head on it. He closed his eyes and inhaled in her sweet fragrance that lingered on the pillow.

A week later…

Jan Di walked into her new school, a school she knew so well because of her best friend and boss at the art center who normally brought her in to do some painting together. She was anxious because everyone around her walking in was from a high class and she was poor but what was thrilling about it was Ji Hoo would be there to protect her.

'I wonder if Ji Hoo will be happy to know that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter