4// In Her Heart

Miracles From The Moonlight // Lee Yeong x Hong RaOn (Love In The Moonlight AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 1832

A palanquin halts at a silent and grassy hill, Eunuch Do and Court Lady Seo, both the head attendants for the queen carefully open the door and helps RaOn out of the small and cramped box.

Today the 2 head attendants  had wore plain clothing instead of their usual Eunuch and court lady uniforms. Perhaps it was a way to disguise themselves and blend in with the crowd in the city so that no one would notice or recognize RaOn. In a way, it was also a plan to not create uproar among the public.

Yeong had specifically ordered for them to go slowly and carefully as to not cause stress for both Raon and the baby in her belly.

RaOn had also abandoned her royal robes, as to also not gain attention from the people. She wore a simple but still beautiful shade of pink and orange hanbok and tied onto her clothes was a single and unique looking norigae.

As Court Lady Seo gently held the queen's hand and carefully escorts her up the stone steps. She gently bows her head and moves away as they both come to the spot.

RaOn was left alone for a few moments of privacy.

In her hands was a little loot bag that was wrapped in precious embroidered silk, the young queen gently opened the bag and smiled as she laid out the contents on the patch of grass. Gracefully and carefully, the female placed a jar of wine and 2 small porcelain cups in front of the huge grave. 

Smiling at the marble head stone that was erected beside the grave, the queen carefully performs a respectful bow and stands back up to pour the wine on the cups. 

'Forgive me nauri (young master) for just coming today.... I have quite some good news for you though but before that, his majesty asked me to bring this for you. He told me that this specific one was your favorite.' 

Silence lingered in the air as RaOn organized the little snacks and wine she had brought on top of the stone bench. After she had set up everything, the female decided to settle down and had sat herself on the grass just beside the headstone of the grave. 

'It was quite hot today.... the journey here really hasn't been quite easy. I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter