3// Remembering

Miracles From The Moonlight // Lee Yeong x Hong RaOn (Love In The Moonlight AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Year 1832
GyeongHuiGung Palace

'JungJeon-mama, the sun is getting hotter.... You should probably head inside now.'

RaOn closes her eyes and sighs as she enjoys the fresh morning air. Heeding Eunuch Do's advice RaOn continues walking on the stone bridge and smiles as she enjoys the few minutes of peace and silence.

After much deliberation with the king, she had somehow managed to convince him to give her a few hours of freedom to walk around the palace grounds as a way for her to exercise and have some fresh air.

As Eunuch Do made another attempt to convince the queen to walk back to her chambers, Head Eunuch Jang's signature hiccup startles him and nearly makes him fall down. Turning around, RaOn's attendants are surprised and perform their bows as they welcome the king accompanied by the head eunuch and his own attendants.

'Your humbled servant, Eunuch Do greets you jeonha....'

Looking as dashing and handsome as ever, Lee Yeong smiled as he met eyes with his wife. Nodding at the eunuch and with his low tone, the king orders in an almost whisper like voice.

'Keep a distance from us for now, I will be spending a bit of time with the queen under the shade in the pavilion.'

Politely taking a step back, the attendants all bow their heads as Yeong walks towards RaOn and ever so gently wraps one arm around her waist and takes her other hand in his.

'As expected, you never listen to any of your attendants' advice, do you?'

With a mischievous smile on her face, RaOn squeezes Yeong's hand gently and grins.

'What are you even doing here jeonha? Shouldn't you be in the inner court right now? Visiting me so often will do you no good with the nagging from grandfather (current Prime Minister Master Jung YakYong (Teacher Da San)) I'm afraid his going to tire you out from all his lectures and scolding soon.'

Chuckling at her words, Yeong grins as he leads RaOn towards the stairs to the huge traditional pavilion.

'Well he should be a lot more understanding for the next following months, my wife is carrying our first child and I want to be as much as possible the most attentive and caring husband to her.'

Smiling shyly at his statement, RaOn carefully takes a sit on the gold satin cushion. As expected of the romantic man that he is, Yeong took his place just behind her and he gently wrapped her in a sweet back hug.

'Jeonha.... There are so many eyes watching us here.'

Yeong smirks as he places his chin on her shoulder and whispers in her ears.

'Do not worry, no one will say anything abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter