1// Joseon's Blessing

Miracles From The Moonlight // Lee Yeong x Hong RaOn (Love In The Moonlight AU)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June,Year 1832
HanYang, Kingdom of Joseon

The sun shined brightly in the ever so crowded but still joyful kingdom of Joseon. Today though as the citizen's woke up and started with their usual daily routines there was suddenly this feeling of excitement that surged through and lingered over the morning air.

It had been a year and a half  since 'Lee Yeong' was entrusted by the people to sit on the dragon throne. For that 1 and a half years since he became king, Yeong had showed and proved that the people indeed made the right choice to trust him and have him lead them towards a better future and progress for the kingdom of Joseon.

Back to the present, the people all crowded over the wooden announcement boards as the royal guards swiftly paste on the freshly calligraphed rice papers that basically laid out an important announcement from the king for his subjects.

As the crowd read the words, some gasped and even cheered. Considering the reaction, there was no doubt to anyone from the distance that it was good news.

'This is a good blessing for our kingdom.... Her majesty, the queen is expecting.'

'It hasn't even been 1 year yet.... Our king is definitely blessed and righteous that is why the heavens are blessing him endlessly with such great news.'

The people blabbered on cheerfully as they celebrated the news. From the side, a young man wearing a grayish- black tunic walked towards the announcement board after hearing the conversation of the 2 older ladies in front of him.

It was none other than Kim ByungYeon, the king's greatest friend whom still remains in hiding as he watched over his friend in a distance. He was evidently much more masculine than ever, his hair still growing and covering his face as he would always prefer it.

Reading the announcement, ByungY

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter