Let's Begin

With My Life

Later that night you packed your necessities into different duffel bags. You were super excited to start this task. Partnering up with Key was going to be amazing! *Now he can't call me every five minutes and demand I tell him what I'm doing!* You met up with Key outside of the building. He motioned for you to get into the car.
"Hurry up _____-ah! We're suppose to be there soon. They're expecting us." You sighed.
"Okay, okay." You hopped into the car and buckled up. "Then drive!"

Half and hour later you both arrived at the Kim mansion. Key parked the car and grabbed your bags. You opened the front door and heard, "UNNIE! YOU'RE BACK!" You beamed and held out your arms. Yumi ran right into them. You picked her up and spun her around. Key came in through the door and she asked to to be put down. She walked up to him, "Annyoung ha seh yo! Who are you?" She looked at him with huge eyes.
Key smiled and placed the bags on the ground. He stooped down to her level and replied, "Annyoung! I'm Key, and you must be Yumi right?" She nodded.
You crouched down, "Yumi, Oppa is going to be here and play with you. I'm going to stay here and play with you too araso?" Her eyes lit up, "Chincha?!" You both nodded and she grinned.
"Yumi, go upstairs and get ready for bed." Mrs. Kim came down the stairs. She sighed but nontheless walked up the stairs to her room.
"Butler Cho, can you please take their bags to their rooms for me?" He nodded and picked up your bags. You watched as he took them and walked up the stairs. Mrs. Kim cleared , "Thank you both once again for helping us out. This really means alot to us." You and Key nodded. "Let me give you guys a tour."
You and Key followed her around the mansion. She pointed out each room and you nodded at the appropriate times. You were too busy scanning each room to make sure there were no ways for anyone to sneak in. You made mental notes to tell Key to work on extra security. Mrs. Kim stopped outside a door.
"_____-ah you will be staying inside this room. On your left is Yumi's room. Usually maids stay downstairs but you're going to be an exception. You really aren't a maid but nobody knows that so you will tell everyone you are personally assigned to Yumi." You nodded.
She pointed across the hall. "The room in front of yours is my son Jaejoong's room, and Key your room will be next to his, across from Yumi's. Is there anything else you need?" You shook your head. "Then I'm heading off to bed. If you guys need anything, feel free to ask anyone here." She walked farther down the hall to her bedroom. Once you heard the lock click you glanced at Key.
"Oppa, I'm going to go unpack I'll meet you in your room later okay?" He nodded and entered into his own room.

You opened the door and stepped inside. You walked to the closet and took out your clothes. You hung them all out on the hangers and placed your cosmetics on the vanity. You debated whether or not to unpack your weapons. You found a drawer with a lock on it and decided to put them there. You emptied out your weapon bag and placed them all in the drawer. You closed and locked it. After that you stood up and let out a tired sigh. *Got to go check up on Key.* You walked outside and knocked on his door. A few seconds later the door opened and his head popped out.
He sighed in relief, "Thank goodness it's just you. I've already had around 20 maids knock on my door while I was changing! They claimed to have gotten the wrong room, but I could feel them checking me out!" He shuddered, and you laughed at him.
"Key, give them a break! I'm sure they didn't mean any harm." He rolled his eyes and continued to take out his laptop. Already on his desk were 3 others. You checked them out and saw that he had already hacked into the main security cameras around the mansion.
You whistled, "Nice." He nodded a thanks and the last laptop had a video of Yumi asleep in her bed. A smile reached your face, but you noticed the time and your eyes widened. "Key! It's past midnight! We should get to bed so we can officially start tomorrow." He agreed and placed all his laptops on the desk.
"Good night _____-ah." He got up and kissed your forehead. "Night Oppa."
You quietly crept into your room and collasped on your bed.

The next morning you woke up. You looked out the window. It was still dark out, but you decided to get up and ready yourself for the day. You walked to your closet and picked out and outfit. You decided to go comfortable since you were supposedly working as a maid.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/imiusa-heart-print-oversized-tee-white-one-size/info.html/pid.1022561331

You came out of the shower with your hair still wet. You wrung it out and let it down to air dry. You then went downstairs. Everyone still seemed to be sleeping except for the workers. You entered the kitchen to see a chef making breakfast while a few maids were huddled together gossiping.
"Oh my god! Did you guys here that Jaejoong-shii is back?! He heard that Yumi was in trouble so he decided to come home!"
"Seriously? No way! He is so hot!"
"I know! I caught a glimpse of him when he came home earlier!" They continued to gossip until one girl looked up and met eyes with you. She raised an eyebrow.
"Are you the new girl?" You nodded. She scanned you from head to foot. "Well then, let me brief you on what you're suppose to do." Two hours later you placed Yumi's breakfast on a tray and got ready to take it upstairs. You had no trouble balancing the tray as you walked down the hall. Just as you were turning the corner you ran right smack into another person. The tray landed on them as you fell on the floor. You cursed yourself.
"YOU ! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU JUST DID?! NEXT TIME WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!

 

----------

Thank you everyone for the comments!! ^^ I'm really glad to see that so many people like this story! I promise to keep updating with more comments!!! Kekeke (i'm so selfish)