Disappearance

With My Life

 

You stood across the street from where Jaejoong sat and silently watched him scan the area. You were hesitant about going up to meet him. Although it was true that you had some feelings for him, you didn't know how strong they were. *Get a grip! This can't be as bad as fighting a whole Russian mob! Pull it together.*
You bit you lip. You felt guilty for making him wait. It had been pouring down rain for the past couple of hours. You took a breath, and gathered up the courage to walk up to him.
Jaejoong rubbed his arms to prevent himself from freezing. "Come on _____-ah, do you really not have any feelings for me?" He wiped his face free from the rain. He expected more to fall on his face, but he was surprised when he couldn't feel it anymore. He glanced up and his eyes grew big after seeing you standing there. 
He breathed, "_____." 
You gave him a small smile and offered him your umbrella. He slowly took it and when his hands brushed yours, you felt a chill go down your spine. His hands were icy cold. The two of you stood there in silence. After a few minutes you heard him sneeze, and decided to break the silence, "Let's go back home, it's getting really late." You turned to leave when he hugged you from behind.
"Thank you _____-ah for giving me a chance. I promise you won't regret it." You blushed and turned your head. You were met with a soft kiss on the lips and you could feel Jaejoong's smile afterwards. *Oh my god. The people at the agency are going to laugh at me. Becoming giddy after a small kiss like that.*
 
You woke up the next morning in high spirits. You were excited that Jaejoong and you had something going on. But you were determined not to let it get in the way of your job. You entered into the bathroom and got dressed for school.
 
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/zoo-lace-trim-striped-t-shirt-black-one-size/info.html/pid.1023071332
 
You came downstairs and grabbed some toast. But before you could even take a bite, one of the maids gave you a glare.
"What do you think you're doing? You're supposed to be working, not enjoying your stay here." You sighed and placed the toast back on the table. You entered the kitchen and helped the rest of the staff clean up the mess from breakfast. You became frustrated when you saw that a group of girls weren't doing their job. They stood around and gossiped about their weekend plans. You shook your head and continued to sweep the floor. Once you finished you went upstairs to wake everyone up. As you entered into Key’s room you glanced at the laptops with the video surveillances. After making sure everything was still in order you went over and nudged him awake. 
His eyes slowly blinked open, “I heard you guys come in last night.” He lifted an eyebrow, “Is something going on that I should know about?”
You flushed, "Of course not Oppa. What do you take me for?" 
He shrugged, "Fine. We'll do it your way. I'm just saying if I see little Jaejoong spawns running around, I swear I will never talk to you again." He stubbornly turned away from you.
You groaned, "Alright! There may be something going on but I swear, it doesn't go as far as us having kids yet! Gross! Key Oppa!" You softly smiled, "Don't worry Kibum Oppa, you'll always be my number one favorite." His back was towards you so you couldn't see the smile that grew on his face. When he turned back around he had on a straight face. 
You pouted and put on an adorable voice, "Oppa~ mianhe." He gave you a look but then broke out into a smile, "You're forgiven. BUT, next time you don't tell me something I refuse to ever speak to you again." You nodded your head and exited his room. As you shut the door your cellphone beeped. 
You flipped it open and you saw a text from Ryan.
*Hey _____. I'm hurt, come help me. -Ryan* 
 
Your eyes widen and you quickly replied. You opened Key's door and stuck your head in. "Cover for me, Ryan needs my help." Key nodded in understanding and you hurriedly ran into your room. You grabbed a gun from your weapon drawer and stuck two butterfly knives into your skirt. After making sure the drawer was locked you reached for the bracelet Ryan gave you and pressed the secret button. Instantly a red dot flashed onto the screen on your cellphone. You looked at the coordinates and raced to Key's car.
 
Jaejoong's eyes opened. He heard a door slam shut but he ignored it. He turned his head to check the time. It was 6:05 am. He blinked. *Doesn't _____-ah usually come in to wake me up?* He got up and hastily got dressed. He went downstairs to see Yumi at the table eating her breakfast and Key sitting next to her. 
He frowned, "Where's _____? Is she still sleeping?" 
Key avoided eye contact, "No she's awake. She had something else planned for today so I'm going to double up and watch you and Yumi." Jaejoong hesitantly nodded. *Is she avoiding me?* He stayed quiet all throughout breakfast.
 
After Jaejoong pulled into the school's parking lot he was ambushed by his group of friends.
"Yah! Hyung!"
"How'd it go?"
"What did she say?"
"Where is she?" Changmin looked around. Key turned away and pretended to enjoy the scenery.
Jaejoong shrugged, "I don't know, I haven't seen her since last night." He furrowed his eyebrows at Key. The guys quickly sensing the awkward atmosphere stopped questioning him. The bell rang signalling first period. They all quickly walked to class. Jaejoong couldn't focus. During class he would zone out and refuse to take any notes. He stared outside the window and all his friends grew anxious. Key felt a bit guilty for not telling him the truth but he himself was going through some personal troubles. He kept checking his phone in case _____ texted. He knew he was overreacting but for some reason he felt like something was going wrong. 
Nicole tapped his shoulder and mouthed, "What's wrong?" He shook his head, "Nothing, I'll tell you later."
 
The bell rang and everyone scrambled to pack up their books. Key was still in his seat. His fingers tapped on the desk. He grew more worried. *She shouldn't be taking this long. Where is she? I wonder if Ryan said it in the text.* Key got on the internet and hacked into your phone account and read the recent text message from Ryan.
*Hey _____. I'm hurt, come help me. -Ryan* 
"!" Key yelled. Nicole jumped, and Jaejoong and his friends turned towards Key.
Key quickly punched some keys on him phone. *That wasn't Ryan texting her. He would never tell her to come help him straight forwardly. Who the hell got her number?!*
 
----------
Sorry everyone for the REALLY late update! I lost some motivation for this story and I didn't know where I was going to go with it. BUT don't worry! =D I picked it back up and I'll definitely be updating soon! Comments please!