A Little White Lie

I Found Love

“Donghae-ah, don’t stare at my dongsaeng like that.” I hit his arm slighty. He was like captivated to Jihyun.

“Jihyun-ah, kajja.” I hold her hand and go towards the kitchen.

“Kyuhyun-ah, oddiseo?” Eunhyuk asked me. “I’m gonna make some tea for you two.”

 

“Jihyun-ah.”

“Ne?”

“What do you think about Donghae?”

“Donghae-ssi? What do you mean?” she looks confused.

“Well, the way you see him is different. It’s different like the way you see Eunhyuk.”

“Oppa, I don’t know. I feel like he is something.” I raised my eyebrows.

“Something? You mean you like him?” she was shocked and blushing.

“Aniyo. Molayo. You know that I don’t know about love, oppa.”

“Ara. Jihyun-ah, if you need help, call me okay? I will watch you also. So I can know if you like him or not.”

“Ne.”

“Kajja.” The two of us go back to my room and holding 4 cups and a teapot on a tray.

 

Infront of my door, Jihyun said to me, “Oppa, I’m afraid to go in.”

“Waeyo? Started to like Donghae until you’re afraid to see him?” I . She hit me hard.

As we entered, Donghae and Eunhyuk were busy arguing about the answer on the math exercise. Until I have to stop them and teach them. But Donghae isn’t listening to me. He’s staring at Jihyun that is busy pouring the tea. Jihyun realized that she’s been stared. So she looked at Donghae and quickly pouring the tea. Ah, I see her blushing. Donghae is also smiling. Jinjja? These two people really have something connected.

“Hyung, listen to me.” I called Donghae.

“I’m listening to you.”

“Yes. You are listening but your eyes are on Jihyun.”

“Eh? Donghae likes Jihyun?” Eunhyuk seemed shocked. “So what will happen with Eunhae couple?” All of us burst in laughter. Donghae and Jihyun’s cheeks are blushing.

I feel my phone’s vibrating. A text. From a girl that I hate so much. She’s pretty but she likes to grab boys’ attentions. She likes Donghae and has been chasing him. Donghae seemed annoyed also, but he never shows it to us. He’s really too kind.

 

From: Yoona

Oppa

 

To: Yoona

Wae?

 

From: Yoona

What is Donghae oppa doing? I know that at this time he must be with you.

 

Urgh. She’s like a stalker. What should I do? Aha. Mianhae, Jihyun-ah. I’m gonna use your name for a while.

 

To: Yoona

Oh he’s busy talking together with my sister. You know, they seem attracted to each other. I think Donghae likes her. And he told me that he will confess later keke

p.s. Stop chasing him, Yoon.