Jihyun and Yoona

I Found Love

Now, me, Jihyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae are doing our homeworks. But I already finished it. So I keep disturbing Jihyun until she’s mad at me. But of course she’s not serious.

“Excuse me, mister. One of your friends is here. She’s waiting in the living room. should I tell her to come here?” one of our servants asked me. I wonder who.

“Aniyo. I’ll go.” I stood up and leave the study room.

After I saw who came, I raised my eyebrow. Really? What the heck is she doing here?

“Oppa!” she yelled and smiled brightly.

“Ya, what are you doing here? Tired doing your life?” I asked her harhsly. I know if Jihyun saw me talk to a girl like this, she would definitely beat me.

“I want to come to see my boyfriend. And it’s not good to ask in informal tone to a girl, Kyuhyun-ah.” She pouted. Ugh. I want to puke.

“Fine. But don’t disturb us. We’re doing our homework. And fyi, you don’t have any boyfriend, Im Yoona.”

Me and Yoona went upstairs and went to my study room. As they (eunhae) saw yoona, they sighed.

 

Author’s POV

 

“Oppa!” she hugged Donghae which made Jihyun and Donghae shocked. Jihyun dropped her jaw.

“What are you doing here, Yoon?” Donghae asked Yoona as he trying to break the hug. He seems irritated.

“Wae? You don’t like it when I’m here? Or do you like another girl?” Yoona asked him and then she stared coldly at Jihyun. Jihyun raised her eyebrows because she’s confused with the way Yoona glared at her. But Jihyun doesn’t feel scared to her.

“What? Another girl? What do you mean?” Donghae looks confused.

“Kyuhyun told me that you will confess your feeling to Kyuhyun’s dongsaeng.”

Donghae, Eunhyuk and Jihyun stared blankly at Kyuhyun.

“You will confess to her, right Eunhyukkie? Donghae told that to us right?” Kyuhyun told Eunhyuk and mouthing just-say-yes.

Eunhyuk understood. “Ne. Donghae will confess to her. Ya, don’t you know that Donghae is annoyed by you?”

“Mwo?! I don’t think that my oppa will feel annoyed because of me.”

“Yoon, please stop this.” He pushed Yoona’s hands from his neck. “Look, I’m not your boyfriend. You can’t hug me like you wanted and treat me like your boyfriend. Because I’m nothing to you.”

Yoona who felt embarrassed, said, “Where’s Kyuhyun’s dongsaeng?”

Eunhyuk put his hand around Jihyun’s. “Here she is. Say hello Jihyunnie. She’s smart, pretty and have GOOD ATTITUDE.” He emphasized the words good attitude.

“Jihyun? You’re Kyuhyun’s dongsaeng?” Yoona dropped her jaw.

 

 

hey all. i'm so sorry for the oh-so-long update. i really got no idea for this story. i was planning to delete it. but i don't want to disappoint my readers. so here i am! i promise i will update faster and give you interesting story of this. Kamsahamnida!