How She Met Donghae

I Found Love

Cho Ji Hyun. I call her Jihyun. She’s my cousin and my neighbor. But now, she’s my sister and we live in one house around Gangnam. Short story, we were neighbours. She’s a year younger than me. I really love and take care of her. I dote her a lot because I know she needs family love. But good thing is that she’s not spoiled. Her parents don’t like her and always hit her. Until they hit Jihyun’s head and made her unconscious, my parents decided to take her. Right now, Jihyun’s parents are nowhere to found. The incident was about 5 years when Jihyun was still 11 years old. After she got hit, she got amnesia. We, my family and I, were so sad and didn’t know what to say. She only remembered me. And then, omma said to us that we had to tell her the truth that we are not their family but want to take her as a family. She understood and she’s happier now. Jihyun is very pretty. She looks evil like me, but inside she doesn’t know anything. She’s pure innocent.

She’s very smart yet lazy. She said that she learned it from me. Sometimes we gather in my room and she will ask me about math or physic or chemistry. She hates accounting and she knows that I’m good at it. So she always asks for my help. But I always tell her to try first. I like her expression when she looks depressed because of accounting.

Jihyun doesn’t know love. Love between boys and girls. She only knows family love. She ever asked me about dating. I laughed at her. She’s just very cute.

Almost everyday, my bestfriends, Donghae and Eunhyuk will come to my house and study together. Both of them never meet Jihyun. Because the three of us will gather in my room and she will go with omma to the mall. But they know that I’m Jihyun’s brother.

“Kyuhyun-ah, when can I meet your sister?” Eunhyuk asked me. He’s always eager to meet Jihyun.

“Wae? Do you like her?”

“I haven’t even met her yet. Is she pretty?”

“She’s evil just like me.” I answered with satisfy.

“Kyuhyun-ah, I really want to meet your dongsaeng.” Donghae spoke.

“Ara, hyung. Since today she’s at home, I will introduce her to you. Jakkaman. I’ll call her.” I stood up and go to Jihyun’s room.

“Jihyun-ah, come to my room. I want to introduce you to my friends.” But she didn’t hear me. She’s too concentrate with the game. So I by hugging her from back and kiss her. I always do that when she doesn’t want to listen to me.

“Ah, oppa! I lost the battle.” She yelled at me.

“Kekeke. It’s your fault you didn’t hear me. Come.” I hold her hand and take her to my room.

She looks shy when she knew that there’s boys in my room. Eunhyuk was surprised when she saw Jihyun.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Eunhyuk imnida.” he bowed to Jihyun. Jihyun only bowed to him without any expression. She always do that when she meet new people.

“Oh. Her expression just like Kyuhyun.” Eunhyuk said that and made Jihyun laughed a little.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jihyun-ssi. Na neomu neomu areumdawayo.” Donghae smiled to Jihyun. Both of them seem attracted to each other. I never see Jihyun looking at a boy like that. Are they possibly.. like each other?