The Clip

JeA and SangHoon

"Jea, who was that? I guess you don't need that date I set up for you." Jihyo said after Sang-hoon left

"Nope, I'm still going." Jea snapped back

"You know, that guy looks weirdly familiar. Hm."

"Maybe he's one of your ex-boyfriends."

"Yah!"

Jihyo and Jea chilled until Jihyo's alarm went off. Jihyo got up and dragged Jea to her room. Once they were in the room, Jihyo slammed the door causing a picture to fall off the wall. Jea gave her an annoyed look that made Jihyo mutter an apology.

"Take off your clothes." Jihyo ordered.

"Huh, you know I'm not into-"

"Oh my god, you have a date and I have to help you get dressed so you don't look like a bum"

Jea took off her shirt while Jihyo sat on the bed. Jea began looking through the closet and found a beautiful off-white dress that she had never worn before. Jea looked at Jihyo for approval. Jihyo nodded. Jea took off the rest of her clothes leaving her in her bra and underwear.

"Hey, take this hair clip for when you style it." Jihyo said thoughtfully.

"Oh, that matches the dress perfectly!" Jea said as a big smile jumped across her face

Jihyo reached her arm out and Jea walked over to the bed to grab the clip. As she was walking over she tripped on a heel. She fell onto the bed into Jihyo's arms. The hair clip stuck Jea in the side and she yelled.

"Jea are you okay?! Oh-" said a voice opening the door at that moment

"Yoon Chul, what are you doing here?" Jea said still rubbing the spot where the clip pricked her.

"No, Jea, what are you guys doing?" Yoon Chul said laughing

"Why does everybody think it's appropriate to walk in and out of my house?" Jea said

"Why do you leave your door unlocked?" Yoon Chul said

"Oh my god, get out!" Jihyo yelled while throwing a pillow toward Yoon Chul.

After Jea got dressed up, she and Jihyo walked out to see a smirking Yoon Chul.

"Yah, what are you still doing here?" Jea said

" blocking." Replied Yoon Chul

"Oh, and why are you so dressed up? You guys have a date?" He added.

"If you must know, I'm going on a date tonight with a MAN." 

"Who is it?"

"It's a blind date Jihyo's friend set me up with!"

"You think you can trust her friends?"

"I don't know. Can I?" Jea asked as both her and Yoon Chul turned toward Jihyo

(SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT AND THE LETTERS MAY LOOK BOLDED BECAUSE I WROTE THIS ON MY PHONE AND SENT IT TO MY COMPUTER AFTERWARDS)