The Plumber

JeA and SangHoon

(i promise this series isnt ual! PART TWO IS WAY BETTER PROMISE)

Beep, beep, beep. Jea's sleep was disturbed by her alarm. Even though she hated waking up early, she felt upbeat this morning. Today she had a blind date! It was her first date in a while. She made her way to the bathroom growing more excited imagining his face. She the shower and started to take off her clothes. Jea noticed that her shower wasn't draining, so she called a local plumber and continued to take her shower. That was her first mistake. After she was done, Jea stepped out of the shower to go get changed in her room. Jea took a towel from her dresser to dry her hair when the doorbell rang. Jea panicked and threw on the nearest clothes she could see. That's how Jea ended up answering the door in a lace bralette and skin tight shorts. An attractive man answered the door wearing a muscle shirt and jeans and carrying a toolbox. 

"Hello, are you the woman who asked for a plumber?" asked the man. Jea replied yes and he walked in.

"Wow Miss, you have a beautiful home! My name is Sang-hoon and hear you called about your shower."

"Oh, thank you. Miss makes me sound old my name is Jea and the shower is this way."

Jea lead Sang-hoon down the hallway where he examines her choice of clothing. She was pretty, but Sang-hoon thought her clothes were a little too flashy. Jea makes it to her bedroom where her bathroom is located. They walk through her room to the bathroom. Sang-hoon sets down his tools and lifts up the drain. Jea didn't know what to do so she stood behind him. Sang-hoon grabbed a wrench from his bag and began to tamper with the pipe. Suddenly, the pipe burst. Sang-hoon quickly grabbed a stopper, but it was to late his shirt was wet. 

"Oh, damn it!" Sang-hoon said

"Here, take this." Jea said snatching a towel from the counter

"Thank you so much."

Sang-hoon pulled off his shirt to dry his wet body and went back to work. There is a ring at the door and Jea gets up to answer. Jea's friend Jihyo answer the door cheerfully. Jea pulls her in the door and sits her down. At the same time Sang-hoon leaves the bathroom with his tool box and walks up to Jea and Jihyo. Jihyo didn't even see the tool box because she was too distracted by this half- man.

"I'm done in the shower, you can come take a look" Sang-hoon said

"No, it's okay. Here thanks for the shower" Jea said handing him a check.

OKAY I PROMISE PART TWO IS WAY BETTER