Getaway Driver

JeA and SangHoon

[SKIP TO SOME TIME BEFORE THE DATE]

“I don’t see why you two had to come along.” Jea said.

Jea sat in the backseat looking at Jihyo in the passenger seat and Yoon Chul who was driving.

“We just want you to have a getaway driver.”  said Yoon Chul.

“I'm not robbing the damn bank” Jea muttered.

Yoon Chul came to a stop and parked in front of the restaurant.

“What he means is, we just want you to be safe.”  Jihyo said.

“Are you sure you're not trying to be nosey? Because this parking spot gives a front-row seat.” Jea snappily replied.

“Just get out and wait for your date.” Jihyo said trying to encourage Jea.

“Good luck, I hope he’s hot!” Yoon Chul said as Jea was stepping out of the car.

Jihyo smacked Yoon Chul on his shoulder and motioned for Jea to go. Once Jea made her way into the restaurant, Yoon Chul and Jihyo watched her like she was a movie. 

 

Jea sat down and ordered a bread basket. She wondered about the personality and looks of the man she was meeting. Her thoughts were interrupted by a tap on her shoulder and a familiar voice speaking. Jea turned around to see the man from earlier, Sang-hoon.

“Excuse me, you're Hyojin right?”

 

Yoon Chul and Jihyo went into a frenzy in the car. if they had popcorn it would have been flying at that very moment

“Oh wow, it's the guy who was in Jea’s shower!” Jihyo shouted.

“Ew, you guys were doing it with a man too? Yall are freaky!” Blurted Yoon Chul.

“No, we weren’t even- It doesn't even matter, but all I know is that he was walking around her house shirtless!” Jihyo said.

 

“Hey, it’s you from earlier, Jea.” Sang-hoon said.

“This is awkward, I’ve seen you shirtless before I knew you were THE Sang-hoon.” Jea laughed off.

“Well, this is going to be an interesting date.” Sang-hoon said as he laughed along with Jea.

[THERE IS A POLL]