Finding her??? - 2 

Rival

 

Chengxiao 

“Hello Chengxiao long time no talk.” 

“Bona Unnie??” 

“Why looked so shock Haha” 

“Well, unnie why are you chatting me if this was about me leaving before, I think we should stop talking about it I mean it's been 33 months already...” 

“No no it's not about that...” 

“Hmm? Then what is it about unnie?” 

“I want to know where is person a” 

“Person a?? Huh how did you know about her???” 

“Uh it’s a long story.” 

“I see are you doing this for juyeon?” 

“Yes...” 

“If it's for Juyeon ill only tell you who are her parents is it's been a long time I can't quite remember her name but her family I still remember because of my family business”  

“Are you going to tell me the family name?” 

“Yes, only the family name that’s the only thing I can help you with because of Mr son he made them move her family so the family loss contact to my family also her family name is (KIM).” 

“Kim?? Like as in the same last name of mine?” 

“Yes, bona unnie because I told you this can I ask you a favour?” 

“Hmm?” 

“I want you to protect eunseo for my sake can you do it for me?” 

“Yes, xiao I'll do my best to protect eunseo thanks for the information.” 

“No problem unnie good luck on finding her.” 

 

After Bona asked chengxiao about person a bona seems a little flustered that the family name is kim because she realises that person a might be related to her... 

 

Idiot Friend w/o Eunseo 

Bona – Everyone I got the family name of person a’s their family name is (kim) 

Dawon – Kim?? But there's a lot of Kim's in the world though?? 

Seola – Dawon is right how can we even find her? 

Dayoung – How about we try check the old school of Eunseo unnie. 

Luda – Wow for once dayoung became useful 

Dayoung – YA LEE LUDA!! 

Yeoreum – Baby chill HAHAHAHAH cause its true though. 

Dayoung – Hmph 

 

After the chat in the group chat that eunseo aint included in  

“Hmm why is everyone so busy this lately??? Especially bona unnie I quite missing teasing her Haha” (Eunseo is obviously sad but bona and the others don’t see it because they are busy finding person a.) 

 

Meanwhile eunseo is thinking what to do while her friends are busy her father suddenly calls her... 

 

“Juyeon-ah I want you to drop out of collage.” 

“HUH Appa why so sudden I didn’t even do anything wrong yet...” 

“It's about you and chengxiao.” 

“Father, I don’t want to talk about chengxiao...” 

“You and her need to get along its for our company” 

“It's always the company how about care about your family for once this is why mom left you...” 

“You don’t know anything this is for your own good.” 

“It's always for my own good when will I have my own life then.” 

“You want your own life? Then ill cut everything from you try earning your own money let's see if you can live without me.” 

“FINE!” 

“Because you agreed the rules are I'll let you stay in collage for now until graduations but the source of allowance money and your card I will cut it out you need to make your own money” 

“Thats not a problem with me” 

 

Eunseo ends the call 

 

“Hmm she really acts like her mother.” Mr son muttered 

 

“I don’t want to tell bona unnie about this she's too busy and tired I don’t wanna add the burdensome to her” Eunseo muttered to herself while looking at bona. 

 

Idiots' w/o Eunseo 

Dayoung – EVERYONE I FOUND HER PARENTS!!! 

Soobin – Nice going dayoung-ah 

Bona – So who is it????? 

Yeoreum – Ahem their names are KIm (blank) And Kim (blank) 

Exy – Wait isn't that? 

Bona – My parents?? 

Luda – So your person a?? 

Bona - I uhm don’t know? I still need to ask my parents about it 

Soobin – This is quite the shocking drama honestly. 

 

Meanwhile with Eunseo 

 

She muttered to herself “Looks like it's time to find my first job.” 

Eunseo is scattering around the city to find a part time job but she couldn’t find an opening slot for a job because its mid-year exams for seniors  

Eunseo felt like she's giving up and accept her defeat from her father because she hasn’t eaten in days. 

Not until a famous company started to scout her to model for them 

 

She thought it was a scam but not until she remembers that the modelling company was also the modelling company of chengxiao before 

The man asked eunseo if she wants to join or consider modelling eunseo was wondering if she should do it or not  

The man spoke “We kept an eye on you miss son juyeon you were also recommended from our old model miss Chengxiao we hope you can consider to join our company.” 

 

Eunseo hesitated 

 

The man said “We will give you some time to consider our offer (Gives business card) 

The man also sense that eunseo hasn’t eaten so the man brought her food and left and said “We really hope for you to join our company.” 

Eunseo thinking about it while munching on a sandwich the man brought for her. 

 

Meanwhile bona is going to visit her parents in Daegu  

 

“Ommo Jiyeon-ah" Said by Mrs kim 

“Eomma” Bona runs to her for a hug 

“Why a sudden visit dear?” Mrs kim looking at bona  

“I just missed you guys heh” Bona acting cute Infront of her mother  

“I know you Jiyeon-ah you have a question that’s why with a sudden visit.” Mrs kim smirked  

“I-I uhh how did you know eomma??” Bona with a shocked face 

“I'm your mother I always know. So, tell me what the question you're going to ask honey?” Mrs kim asked 

“Mom did I ever have an accident when I was in high school before?” 

“Jiyeon-ah how did you know about that???” Mrs kim shocked bona knew about the incident 

“I'm curious” 

“Well, you are old enough I think you should know the truth.” 

“Huh??” (Bona’s mind – HUH IS IT ACTUALLY ME??) 

“It all started when you were about to meet your lover and confess to her I actually seen her she was very beautiful looks that will make you comfortable has energy like golden retriever but in an instant you had an accident that day the father of your lover payed for your hospital bills we couldn't pay your hospital bills that's why when the father of your lover came to talk to us he wanted us to leave or move to a place that you won't meet your lover again but we couldn't avoid the offer because you were sick and you had memory loss so me and your father agreed to the offer” 

“Honey I'm sorry we had to hide this from you” 

 

“Mom it's okay” Bona hugs her mom with tears in her eyes 

 

Dayoung saw the post of eunseo getting a job 

 

Idiot gays group chat 

Dayoung – Ya Eunseo unnie!!! 

Eunseo – Aishh dayoung-ah its 4 in the ing morning stop spamming my chats aish. 

Yeoreum – What is it dayoungie? 

Dayoung – Eunseo unnie getting a job??? 

Dawon – Ya Eunseo-ah why are you finding a job aren't you rich? 

Eunseo – About that... 

Yeonjung – Spill the tea unnie 

Eunseo - I didn’t tell you guys about this because you guys were busy for some reason but I'll tell you now cause u asked (explains about the talk with her father situation) 

Dawon – Your father really doesn’t want you to get freedom hays 
Dayoung – Lets riot on to unnies father HAHAHAH  

Yeoreum – Baby do you wanna go to jail if you continue that? 

Eunseo - I can do anything now I just need to live with my expenses 

Dawon – Does bona unnie know about this?? 

Eunseo – No... 

Dawon – Are you going to tell her? 

Eunseo – Honestly no because I think she's also very busy at the moment besides I don’t want her to worry about it  

Yeonjung – Eunseo unnie being a good friend right now HAHAHAHA but did you find a job yet though I heard it's hard to get a job right now??? 

Eunseo – Chengxiaos old modelling company tried scouting me but I don’t think if I should join? 

Yeoreum – You should join unnie besides when did the challenge begin?? 

Eunseo – Um maybe like last month? 

Dayoung – HUH SO YOU DIDNT HAVE MONEY LAST MONTH HOW DID YOU EAT UNNIE??? 

Eunseo – I had some left-over pocket money but, in some days, I don’t really eat 

Dawon – Eunseo yah don’t starve yourself tomorrow go to the canteen we will treat you lunch 

Eunseo – Really Dawon unnie??? 

Dawon – Yes after all you did help us before it's our turn now 

 

Dawon posted in twitter 

Eunseo-yah don’t starve yourself no more this is my treat for you (with a picture of eunseo having a v sign pose while eating food) 

 

Eunseo posted in twitter 

Love you dawon unnie (with a picture of dawon trying to picture eunseo) 

Yeoreum replied Unnie you didn’t treat us too hmph 

Eunseo replied to yeoreum You said u didn’t want to walk to the café -_- 

 

Jiyeon with her private twitter  

“Finally, I'm back home” 

 

And yet she saw Eunseo's post 

“Huh? What the hell did I miss???” 

 

“Why isn't eunseo telling me she's starving herself wtf” 

 

Back to bona 

Why is eunseo keeping this a secret??? I didn’t hear from her I was so busy finding myself (Person a) surprisingly maybe that’s one of the reasons why she didn’t tell TT 

Eunseo walking to the hallway she saw bona confuse and down in a mood so she decided to back hug bona  

Bona was surprise because she was so busy in her thoughts why eunseo didn’t tell her when it was a serious problem and because eunseo suddenly hugged her 

“Ahh!” Bona was really about to hit the person behind her back but she was about to turn eunseo acts cute to her 

 

“Unnie did you miss me?? You were so busy last month (Puppy eyes) 

Bona was flustered that eunseo is suddenly acting cute Infront of her  

 

“Y-yah Why are you suddenly acting cute?” Bona was stuttering because she was moved by Eunseo's puppy eyes  

“Waeyo? You don’t like it unnie?” Eunseo saying that to bona with a pout on her face  

“I-it's not that I was just surprised” bona muttered 

“So, you do like it” Eunseo smiling mischievously  

Bona was blushing while looking at eunseo smiling  

“Ya eunseo-ah" 

“Hmm?” 

“Why didn’t you tell me you were starving” Annoyed look bona 

“Bona yah you don’t need to worry about it I got it covered also I didn’t want to cause you more trouble you looked busy that past month.” 

“Oh, but why are you starving yourself aren't you rich???” 

“About that it’s a different story I might tell you someday hehe” 

“Are you really okay though??” 

“Unnie you don’t need to worry I'm fine see (shows herself to bona) But Bona what did you do this past month you didn’t even reply to my text messages” 

“Huh you chatted me?” 

 

Bona checks her contacts with 8 unread messages from eunseo 

“HUH I DIDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS HUH EUNSEO YAH IM SORRY TT” 

“It's okay bona unnie (Eunseo's thoughts – Cutie) So bona unnie do you wanna hang out?” 

“Sure, I did miss hanging out with you these past months should we go to Daegu?” 

“Hmm Daegu?” 

“Thats my hometown there's good food there and also good attractions” (Literally just came back home but going back to Daegu just for her and eunseo to hang out alone)  

“Ooh That looks cool sure let's go there I might even meet your parents” Eunseo smiles at bona  

“Umm you don’t need to meet my parents let's just hang out there” 
“Waeyo? Unnie is there a problem at your home?” 

 

(Bonas mind - I can't tell her I'm person a and she knows my parents already I'll get exposed) 

“N-no they just might be busy” Bona said it with a shaky voice  

“Oh, okay then...” 

They just talked about when they are going to have that most likely looking date and hang out the whole day  

 

Juyeon with her private twitter account  

“Jiyeon unnie is so cute <3<3<3” 

Dayoung replied Unnie literally falling in love HAHAHAHA 

Eunseo replied to dayoung I won't say it's true but maybe... 

 

Jiyeon with her twitter account  

“Finally hanging out with my fav person <3<3<3” 

Eunseo replied Aww I'm your fav person <3<3<3 

Exy replied Wow I'm not your fav anymore 

Bona replied to exy You weren't even my fav before its Hyunjung  

 

Juyeon with her private twitter account 

“OH MY GOD BONA UNNIE IS AN ANGEL LITERALLY AN ANGEL, SHE GAVE ME FOOD” 

 

Jiyeon with her twitter account 

“Buying food for this cutie” (with a picture of her and eunseo having a selfie with the food) 

Eunseo replied Literal Angel thanks for the food <3 

Dayoung replied to eunseo Are you guys really not dating??? 

Luda replied Bona unnie giving sugar mommy vibes 

Bona replied to luda …...I have no comment 

 

Daegu Trip 

“Eunseo yah!!!” Bona calling her for their trip to Daegu eunseo is packing her stuff while bona is waiting for her 

“Unnie I hope I didn’t make you wait for a long time” Eunseo said it to bona  

“It's okay” (But not really) Bona waited for her an hour before they get going to the trip but she doesn’t want to tell that to eunseo  

“Eunseo-yah have you ever gone to Daegu by yourself?” bona asked her while she's driving 

“I actually did but not by myself it was me and my father actually” Said by eunseo 

“O-oh can I ask why did you guys came to Daegu?” Bona looking at eunseo questioning if it was ok to ask her... 

“It's because of my mother...” 

“Your mother? Does she live there” 

“Yes, before my parents got the divorce” 

“Juyeon... my bad for asking about It” 

 

Silence filled in the car not until eunseo chuckled 

“Unnie why are we being so quiet its ok besides I actually wanted to tell you about my mother” Said by eunseo  

“I actually wanted to be like my mom she was cool independent helping others but my father didn’t want my mother to do that stuff he true stopping my mom to do everything she wanted to do but he gone too far my mom had enough and filed a divorce that’s the end of the story far of as I know from my parents” 

 

“Eunseo are you and your mom still in contact???” Bona asked her 

“Actually, after mom and dad got divorced my dad forbid me to talk to mom that’s why I couldn’t have any contact to my mom I miss her but after I prove to my father that I can be independent I'll be free” 

 

After eunseo has been reminded by her mom tears started to fall while she was telling the story to bona  

She didn’t realize there are tears falling from her face  

Bona wiped Eunseo's teary eyes  

“Juyeon-ah I think your mom is ready to wait for you no matter what you do” while she was wiping Eunseo's tears 

Eunseo was flustered by bona being so sweet to her yet comforting her just after a minute of staring at each other bona gave eunseo a comfortable hug  

After that eunseo just stared at bona while she's driving bona wasn’t feeling uncomfortable by eunseo staring at her so she was okay with it. 

 

They finally arrived to Daegu  

 

“Eunseo-yah lets go here” 
“Coming bona unnie” 

They hang out until evening 

 

They decided to go to the near beach from the small house they rented 

 

“Bona Unnie this is beautiful” 

Juyeon’s eyes sparkling after seeing the beautiful sea but bonas eyes are more focus on eunseo 

Eunseo noticed bona and decided to hold her hands while looking at the sea bona was chill about eunseo holding her hand she seems to be more comfortable with eunseo now  

They decided to drink some soju because who wouldn’t  

Eunseo took a shot of soju while looking at bona  

Bona also took a shot of soju 

 

In Eunseo's mind that she's a little tipsy – Was Jiyeon this beautiful 

 

“Juyeon-ah are you ok I think you had too much let's go back?” 

Eunseo doesn’t want to leave yet so she asked bona to come closer to her  

Bona was hesitant but because it was eunseo she followed 

Eunseo and bona are staring at each other  

 

Eunseo asked bona about something 

“Unnie can I do something...” 

“What is it Eunseo yah??” 

 

Eunseo came closer to bonas face that she could kiss her to the lips of bona was surprised but didn’t pull away from the kiss they pulled away from the kiss to gasp of some air  

 

Eunseo then suddenly blurts out words to bona 

 

“Kim Jiyeon is it possible for me to be with you or even can I make you mine?” 

“Juyeon-ah I think you drunk to much let's go back” 

 

Eunseo was waiting for the answer but she couldn’t get it because it was really late, they needed to go back to the small house they rented  

Bona was in deep thought she wants to answer Eunseo's question but she's scared  

Bona’s alcohol tolerance is really strong so she could still remember what juyeon told her and what they did meanwhile eunseo can't remember a single thing that night  

 

Bona was silent the next morning meanwhile eunseo go happy go lucky with the day she still hasn’t notice that bona kept checking on her  

Bona’s mind – Why did you have to make this more difficult for me son juyeon while looking at eunseo  

 

Eunseo noticed bona was staring at her she felt chills when she feels like somebody is staring at her  

“Uhm bona unnie? Are you okay...” Eunseo asked confused 

“I'm alright eunseo waeyo?” said by bona 

“Uh it's just I feel like I did something wrong and because you keep on staring at me it feels so weird, I think it might just be its quiet” said by eunseo  

“Oh, I didn’t know that I was making you uncomfortable sorry eunseo” said by bona while walking to the bedroom shutting the door  

 

Eunseo was startled don’t know what to do with the sudden awkwardness between her and bona  

After the trip from Daegu eunseo and bona got weird with each other that's when their friends started to notice that  

  

“Hmm are you guys alright.” seola suddenly asked the two who was sitting beside each other 

“Uhm Yea” bona responded 

 

not until yeoruem blurted something that made bona blush hard but eunseo so clueless 

“Did something between you too happened in the trip?” 

“Honestly, I can't remember I just remembered that me and Jiyeon drunk soju” eunseo responded 

“I see unnie” dayoung smirking on bona who's blushing hard 

“Oh well if that's the case how's the job finding eunseo” said by dawon 

“Well, the old modelling company of xiao tried scouting me I might try it besides I don't have my father's support no more” said by eunseo 

  

Bona walked away while Eunseo's talking about her job but exy noticed her walked away so, she followed her 

  

“Ahem”  

“Oh, it's you sojung ah” 

“So, what's happening between you and eunseo now?” 

“Nothing..." 

“Kim Jiyeon, I've known you since middle school u could tell me anything” 

“I... alright I'll tell you me and eunseo did it” 

“You did what?” 

“…" 

“WAIT YOU ACTUALLY DID IT WITH EUNSEO!!” 

“Ya shhhh they could here you” 

“So, you and eunseo ed it each other” 

“SHHHH” 

“Okay okay wow kim Jiyeon this is so shocking yet proud to see you like this HAHAHAHA” 

“Ye Haha” 

“But I'm curious does eunseo know yet?” 

“About what?” 

“About you and your past relationship with her...” 

“No... I'm planning to tell her in the future” 

“Olryt olryt whatever you do just remember we will support you no matter what” 

“Thank you sojung ah” 

  

“But they didn't know eunseo came after bona when she left, she overheard the conversation of her and exy” 

  

Eunseo's thought - What... I ed kim Jiyeon  

hmmm and looks like I confessed to her  

  

But eunseo muttered so she remembers me after all Haha , I think I was the only one who was trying to save our past relationship  

  

the past days eunseo ignored bona after that day. 

 

Authors note: Hello people whose reading this another cliff-hanger qwq I promise I won't do that at least the chapter is longer now I might be late to post the other chapter because of my midterms so... yeah that’s all I got I'll see you after my midterms byeee. 

okay this is actually the ending of part 1 the part 2 will be in a different story but yeah im actually making it into 2 parts 0u0