Finding her??? 

Rival

 

“Oh my god your father is horrible.” Said by bona who was sad about Eunseo's past. 

“Yeah, I know that’s why I can't really do anything if I fall in love with someone.” Eunseo with a sad tone. 

 

“Fall in love? What do you mean by that?” 

 

Sigh “If I fall in love with someone my father will do anything to make the person, I fall for have a hard life or even worse suffer in my own eyes that’s why I don’t want people or anyone specifically to fall in love with me because I don’t want to suffer...”  

 

“I see that but isn't, that your decision...” 

“Bona... I really don’t have my own decision if my father doesn’t change.” 

“But yeah, that’s the reason why I was mad about you before you thought I was making xiao cry I was really heartbroken I can't do anything I really do.” Eunseo's voice with full of regret. 

 

Suddenly the bell rang 

 

“Well looks like it's time to go back HAHAHA also this is just our secret ok” Eunseo left a cheeky smile with a wink running away to get back to class. 

 

Bona stayed for a while and thinks about what eunseo said... 

“I didn’t even know, what that happy go personality of eunseo had a dark secret for it... But her father made the girl move? So, there's still a possibility to help eunseo even though I love her I want her to be happy she doesn’t deserve what her father did...” 

“I'll find the person you love son juyeon just to make you happy after all what you did for me and our friends.” in bonas mind. 

 

Idiots without Eunseo 

Bona – Guys... 

Exy - ? 

Luda – What is it bona unnie? 

Bona – Can you guys help me find a person? 

Dayoung – Ya! This aint kidnapping right?? 

Yeoreum – Ya are you stupid baby? Why would bona unnie want to kidnap a person and for no reason? 

Luda – Well dayoung aint wrong its possible... 

Bona – YA!! It's not kidnapping... umm its actually Eunseo's ex-lover... 

Yeonjung – Huh? Didn’t she already lose xiao? 

Bona – Yes but this girl is different this was the girl who made eunseo the girl she is today. 

Seola – Ya Kim Jiyeon I thought you liked eunseo ya??? 

Soobin – Yeah what are you doing to our ship eunbo. 

Yeonjung – And besides why should we find her when she is eunseo unnies ex-lover? 

Bona – Well I want juyeon to meet her one last time even though she forgotten about juyeon... 

Luda – You know there's a possibility that eunseo ya might come with her. 

Bona – I know that but I want her to be happy... 

Soobin – I can't believe I'm seeing Kim Jiyeon actually cares for eunseo ya but sure we will help you just repay us back with a meal. 

Bona – Fina Thanks everyone <3 

 

The squad tries to find person a while eunseo doesn’t know what they're doing. 

 

Eunseo was getting concerned about bona cause of the search for person a bona didn’t sleep for 3 days and can't go hang out with eunseo. 

 

“Bona Unnie!!” Eunseo tried waving at bona  

But bona was busy and can't hear eunseo well that time. 

“Is she ignoring me? What did I do?? Maybe she's just a little busy.” Eunseo muttered. 

 

That’s what eunseo has been thinking these past days... 

 

Idiots without Eunseo 

Bona – HOW THE HELL IS THIS HAPPENING WE STILL HAVENT FOUND HER!!! 

Exy – Some of the information doesn’t really match though. 

Luda – There's something missing though. 

Seola – Ya we haven't even known her name yet. 

Dayoung – The only way we can find her is with chengxiao unnie... 

Dawon – Bona unnie you should try chatting xiao she might know something about the person were are finding. 

Bona - That’s a good idea dawon ah I'll try to chat her.