Chapter 2

I am sorry, I can explain

 

Jinhee’s POV:

I made my way to my homeroom , Mr. Lee entered the class soon after me. After what seemed like years, which actually is only 4 hours it is finally lunch time! I made my way to the library to borrow some books as I am not hungry. My parents are always working, so I must borrow some books to accompany me through the boring days. No use being a rich girl when I cannot experience any family love. I saw a book at the highest shelf, I tried to tip-toe to get the book, but I slipped. I closed my eyes tightly, preparing to fall flat on the floor but instead of the flat floor, I felt an arm around my waist. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a cute and handsome boy.

L’s POV:

I was in the library trying to find a book. When I was walking by a shelf, I found a girl trying to get a book on the highest shelf. She slipped , I immediately ran towards her and prevented her from falling by putting my hand on her waist. Her eyes were shut, like as if she was preparing to fall flat. So cute and beautiful. Oh wait! What am I thinking?! She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me, I can see the obvious shade of pink on her cheeks, she is blushing. She immediately stood up, I turned around and was prepared to leave. She suddenly said “Ermm, excuse me, can you help to take that book from the highest shelf?” I turned around and helped her take the book. “Thank you very much. Erm, May I know what’s your name?” She asked me.

I chuckled at her cute face, “L, my name is L”.

She smiled after I told her my name. She immediately answered back,” Annyeong! L-sshi, Jinhee imnida” I just gave her a faint smile and walked away.