Chapter 1

I am sorry, I can explain
Jihee POV: It is another typical day, it has been two years since my best chilhood friend, Chunji went to England to further his studies. It is the first day of senior life at TOP High. I dragged my feet abd went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I went to the kitchen to have my breakfast. After finishing my breakfast, I went to school. When I reached the school, the students surrounded me, I tried to make my way out of the crowd but failed. This is what happen to me every morning. *sigh* Being the queenka is so difficult! But I did not ever wanted to be the queenka!!! L POV: Today is going to be the day me, Sungjong and Hoya transferring from Woollim High to TOP high, I seriously hate the idea of transferring! But no choice since we are going to move to our mansion near TOP high. Lucky for Sunggyu hyung, dongwoo hyung, woohyun hyung and sungyeol hyung, tey have been enrolled to TOP College since the start I ate my breakfast and went out with Sungjong and Hoya. When we reach the school, as expected, girls started squealing as we made our way to the General Office. On my way, I saw another crowd, this time they are crowding around a girl. She seems like the queenka of this school. Cool, another girl that is pratically gonna stick on me everyday!