Chapter 4

I am sorry, I can explain

Jihee POV:

Chunji will most probably come back next year. I really miss him, he is my best friend, I practically tell him everything. I decied to go to bed early tonight since there is school tomorrow. i closed my eyes and lay on the bed , soon I fell asleep. The alarm clock went off, I lazily woke up , went to the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. After I dressed up, I went to the dining room to have my breakfast. I went out after finishing my breakfast. When I reached school, as expected, students crowd around me. I made my way to my class. When I reached my class, I saw L, he flashed a smile at me, I blushed and made my way to my seat.

L POV:

She is so cute when she blush! I am getting that feeling again! Aish , am I really in love with her?

Finally! Class is over! Lunch time, I walked out of class only to see Jihee walking along the corridoor alone. I went forward to her.

"Jihee-sshi, do you want to have lunch with my friends and i?"

"Is it ok? Am I interrupting you all?"

"Of course not! They will be so happy to make new friends"

"Ok then "

Jihee POV:

OMG! He asked me to go for lunch with him! OMO! Wait i must be calm. I walk with him to the cafeteria. He suddenly said " Ermm I think we should stop being so formal, you can call me myungsoo oppa"

"Myungsoo?"

"Oh myungsoo is my real name"

Oh so myungsoo is his real name..hmm what a nice name.

"Ok, then you can call me Jihee"

"Okay"