B1&3: A New Friend

Between Dahyun & Her 3 Japanese (Girl)Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_________________

<CHAPTER 02>
<A New Friend___>
_________________

Dahyun's POV

"As much as it seems like you own my heart, it's astronomy, we're 2 worlds apart~" I sang along to what I was listening to while wearing my earphones.

After that damn detention, well, I was instructed to go back to my respective class. On my way there, I saw another student, alone in the hallway.

She seemed to be fussing about something. She kind of seemed stressed. Of course, being the kind person I am, I approached her and asked her, "What's the matter?"

"Oh! Thank God, you noticed. I'm looking for the principal's office"

I raised my eyebrows.

"Ahh, you must be a new student. You're quite near the office. It's just right around the corner."

"Thank you thank you! I'm sorry for possibly bothering you during class" She felt guilty, I can feel that.

"No, it's fine. Believe it or not, I'm on my way back from detention anyway" I smiled widely before bidding her goodbye, saying "Good luck on your first year" before finally walking away.

I hope she receives her schedule before the second subject starts.

 

Author's POV

After Dahyun's encounter with the new student, she proceeded with her class normally. By "normally" I meant staring out the window, and doing different things instead of listening to the lessons their Science teacher's teaching cause gosh, she thinks it's boring.

The rest of the day, several teachers holding different subjects entered the classroom and Dahyun did not even listen, not to even just one of them. She's too confident that she'll pass all the classes without ever needing to understand or know what the lesson is. Believe me, she does pass her class without knowing any lessons.

Just like that, the day finished and she joined Tzuyu and Jihyo (Tzuyu's girlfriend) on their way home.

"You know Dahyun-ah, I still can't believe that you don't have a girlfriend" Jihyo pondered.

Dahyun shrugged and sighed.

"You're charming and all that! But why aren't you dating someone yet? You always reject other people's confessions about you...Why so?" Jihyo added.

"Hmm...Maybe it's just that..." Dahyun trailed off, pretending not to know why even though she knows damn well why the hell she was not dating anyone yet.

"...I'm a study first person?" She said, unsure.

Lies.

"Pfft-" Tzuyu bursted, laughing out loud.

"Like I believe you are," She said, earning a look from Dahyun.

Jihyo, who was in between them, did not know how to relate to what they were saying.

So she only sighed and walked ahead while the other 2 were up each other's throats.

==============

When Dahyun arrived back home, the first thing she did was get her iPad and open the app she's been playing for months and is addicted to.

"I wonder if they're online" She mumbled.

When the game finally finished loading, Dahyun immediately checked her friends list in-game.

Her eyes shone in excitement upon seeing one of the said Japanese girls online.

She smiled widely and entered a lobby then invited Minguin'sgunz.

Dahyun opened her mic and readied herself.

At first, Minguin'sgunz did not accept the invite so Dahyun invited her again. The second time though, Dahyun's invite was declined, causing her to frown.

After that, she received a message from the latter.

Sorry Dubs, I can't play rn

Dahyun sighed and replied, Owki!

Oh, the disappointment in Dahyun's eyes is too evident. Looks like she's going solo today.

She started a match and was teamed up with a bunch of randoms. With her being too invested in the game, she and her random teammates kept winning every single match until, eventually, she got bored.

It's not that easy to play without anyone to talk to except for herself, so, she quit the game and thought of something to waste her time.

"What to do?" She mumbled and sighed.

Since her parents were not yet home, she thought of messaging them.

Mom dad, what am I going to cook for dinner?
Sent 6:49 pm

Dahyun turned her phone off after that and waited for their message while watching TV.

*Ting!*

Almost immediately, she received a reply.

We're going to buy food for dinner
Sent 6:52 pm

She smiled, "Looks like I won't hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter