B1&3: BFFs

Between Dahyun & Her 3 Japanese (Girl)Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

People can fall in love with anyone anytime.

When people do so, amid everything, they'll suddenly lose ththemselvesThen all of a sudden, they will start smiling like idiots.

They can't think of anybody else but that person.

Then the next thing they know, they couldn't live without that certain person.

After that comes the pain.

That pain often first starts when the person you love starts lying, changing rather.

After that phase, many types of pain follow

So many types will follow to the point that you will start losing it this time.

Then, insecurities will enter the chat

You will start questioning each other right after.

The next thing you know, you'll feel like cause he/she replaced you with someone whom he/she thought was better than you.

That's why after that, you'll be hating him/her for the rest of your life.

And then everything will function just like clockwork.

Because sooner or later, you'll start to move on and fall in love with someone again.

I mean, who doesn't fall in love again and again?

Right? It's funny how we fall only to end up dying from the pain since no one caught us at the bottom.

In the end, we'll only end up hating another person from the 7 billion people on earth.

We'll remember all those bad times we had with them, which makes me wonder...

"What about the good times you spent together?"

 

Author's POV

"What a lovely presentation Dahyun but please do remind me about what's the connection of this to my question earlier," 

"Why were you late?" Dahyun's teacher, Mrs. Shin, asked.

"Mrs. Shin, I believe that you don't understand me. I was t ing to say that I spent time with my Dad who I never met" The latter joked.

"Stop making your father an excuse Dahyun, just admit it, you were playing games" 

"Well, I was but then I stopped since-"

"Enough explanation Dahyun-ssi. I believe you know where to go" Mrs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter