B1&3: Introduction

Between Dahyun & Her 3 Japanese (Girl)Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh no oh no oh no oh no!" Dubsdis (Dahyun) shrieked and laughed afterward.

"Why why why?" Mo'speachez (Momo) asked, again and again, worried that something might've happened to Dahyun.

After what Momo said, Dahyun laughed harder.

"Ani, it's just that, the enemy walked up behind me that's why I panicked" Dahyun couldn't stop laughing while talking.

Momo sighed.

"You know what? Never mind!" She sulked and muted her mic.

"Yah! Momoring! You know that muting your mic's against our rules!" Shasha'sperfumez (Sana) scolded her.

"Just let her be Shasha" Minguin'sgunz (Mina) shook her head.

"Omo, unnies! I have to go, I still have a subject to attend" Dahyun realized and looked at the time.

"Looks like I have to go already" she added.

Momo's eyes widened and opened her mic once again.

"Shiro! No! No way! Stay back, just skip your class and stay home to play with us" Momo ranted.

"Unnie, I can't, bye!" After saying goodbye, Dahyun left the match they were at.

They were playing a 4-5 players shooter game and it just so happened that Dahyun had to leave, leaving their group (in-game) down to 4.

They knew who each other were and they have each other's social media accounts but they call each other their usernames for the sake of privacy.

Dahyun met them 3 months ago in a Battle Royale match. Their friendship started when the 3 Japanese letters forced Dahyun to open h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter