Part 2

Let's see how you react
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time. She finally heard the bell ring, telling her that classes were over, and she could start enjoying the weekend.

Since she would sleep over at Yujin’s house, she was even more excited.

 

Her plan about making the older girl jealous was still in her mind but since the party was Saturday, she wanted to concentrate on the here and now. When she got out of the room, Yujin was already waiting for her, talking with two friends Wonyoung got to know from Yujin’s classes.

 

Since Jiheon and Yuna are taken, she didn’t have to worry about them flirting with her girlfriend. She walked to the three and greeted Yujin with a peck on the cheek while she waved at the other two

 

 

“Yujin told us about your weekend. Must to watch after Leeseo instead of spending some alone time”

Yuna said wiggling her eyebrows, making Yujin punch her while Wonyoung chuckled

 

 

“It’s just Friday and I like playing with Leeseo, so it’s fine. Will the two of you be at the party?”

she then asked.

 

 

Jiheon was the first to answer by shaking her head

 

 

“Jiwon is visiting her parents in Busan, so there is nobody who could force me to go to this party, even if she told me I have to experience everything in my youth”

she explained with a wide smile

 

 

“Stop acting like you don’t miss her. Since the moment we got out of classes you wait for a text from her and whine around when there is nothing”

Yujin said with a chuckle making the older girl pout.

 

 

 

“What about you Yuna?”

Wonyoung then asked

 

 

“Oh, I will definitely go but it will probably be boring if Yeji decides to ditch me again to be with her best friends the whole night”

 

 

“Can’t you just join them?”

 

 

“I could but Yeji would forbid me to be touchy since her friends are single”

she explained

 

 

“Who are her friends?”

 

 

“Yu Jimin and Kim Minju”

Wonyoung’s eyes widen for a moment, and she turned to Yujin

 

 

 

“That Minju who wanted your help with this athletic test?”

she asked, but before Yujin could answer her friends were first

 

 

 

“Did she try to flirt with you again?”

Yuna asked with an amused smile.

 

However, Wonyoung’s mood changed, and she glared at her girlfriend

 

 

 

“Again?”

she then asked with her hands on her hips

 

 

 

“Wony, she isn’t flirting with me. Yuna is just exaggerating because Minju is mean to her and kind to Jiheon and me”

 

 

 

“Yujin is right. Yuna is just being weird again”

Jiheon then said, hoping it could hold her friend, knowing this expression from Wonyoung all too well, since her girlfriend looks like this too when she talks to another girl.

 

 

 

“Okay, fine. Let’s go before Leeseo starts a game without us. We still have to get my things from home”

she then looked at Jiheon and Yuna with a smile

 

 

 

“I guess I see you at the party Yuna and Jiheon, if you miss Jiwon, call her. I bet she misses you too”

she said before walking away.

 

A few seconds later she heard hurrying steps behind her, thinking it was Yujin

 

 

“Wonyoung”

she stopped in her tracks and turned around to see Sunghoon

 

 

“Hey”

she greeted the boy with a small smile

 

 

“I just wanted to ask if you’re also going to the party”

 

 

“Yeah, Yujin and I are going to be there”

she answered

 

 

“Cool, then I see you tomorrow”

he said and left with the same hurried steps he did before greeting Wonyoung

 

 

 

“That guy totally likes you”

Wonyoung turned her head to see Yujin walking toward her

 

 

 

“Are you jealous?”

the younger girl asked with a smile, thinking that her plan won’t be necessary anymore.

 

 

However, when she heard her girlfriend scoff she knew she lost.

 

 

“As if that guy would ever have a chance with you. I don’t have a reason to be jealous”

Yujin wanted to put her arm around Wonyoung’s waist, but the younger girl remembered why she is mad at Yujin and started to move to the car.

 

When she heard Yujin opening it she wanted to get inside.

Before she could open the door, Yujin hold her waist and turned her around so that the two were facing each other.

 

 

“And you don’t have any reason to get jealous as well. How could I ever lay eyes on someone else if I have such a beautiful, smart, and amazing girlfriend already? I don’t think there will ever be someone I could love more than you”

Wonyoung’s heart skipped a beat.

 

 

She could see how serious Yujin was being, so she leaned in and kissed her, pushing the green monster away and enjoying her time with her girlfriend.

 

Wonyoung wanted to deepen the kiss, but the older girl stopped her with a chuckle

 

 

“We should get your things now before I get a call from my parents because Leeseo is waiting at home alone”

Wonyoung nodded and pecked her girlfriend’s lips again before going inside the car.

 

 

She thought now she could enjoy the weekend with her girlfriend, but her thoughts loved to trick her.

 

On the way to her house, she just looked out of the window, embarrassed by herself that she got jealous again.

 

The plan was supposed to be different.

 

Yujin should be the one to be jealous.

Sure she just explained that neither of them should have a reason to be and Yujin was so sweet with her words that Wonyoung could tell that she was being serious.

 

 

However, the younger girl felt like she was tricked.

 

In cases like this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter