Part 1

Let's see how you react
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you free this weekend?”

Wonyoung couldn’t believe what she just heard and went closer to the voice.

 

She was in a good mood, just leaving her class to meet up with her friends and girlfriend.

 

 

However, while going to her locker where they would usually meet up, she saw her girlfriend Yujin with another girl.

Wonyoung could recognize her as an older student, Kim Minju if she remembers correctly.

 

She was confused to see them but that wasn’t the reason for her mood to change.

 

The two seemed to have a normal conversation with the older girl being a little too close to Yujin.

 

Wonyoung could only roll her eyes, thinking her girlfriend is way too obvious when she is flirted with, always denying it when Wonyoung talks with her about it.

 

 

 

Most of the time it ends with the younger girl sulking since Yujin doesn’t believe her and the older girl trying to brighten her mood up again.

 

When Wonyoung was close enough to listen to the conversation, made a frown appeared on her face.

 

Seems like Minju was asking Yujin to help her train for a fitness test since Yujin is known for being very athletic.

Wonyoung thought her girlfriend would deny it but instead, she had to hear Yujin asking about the weekend.

 

It was enough for the younger girl to move faster before Minju could answer.

 

 

“Yujin”

she called out and clung to her girlfriend’s arm without showing her emotions.

 

 

 

“Hey Baby”

Yujin said, greeting Wonyoung with a kiss on the cheek, making the younger girl smile.

 

She then turned to Minju and tried her best not to glare at her

 

 

 

“What were you two talking about?”

she casually asked

 

 

 

“Minju asked if I could help her train”

Yujin answered

 

 

 

“Yeah, I’m a little stiff and inflexible, so I thought Yujinnie could lend me a helping hand”

Wonyoung doesn’t like how it sounds.

 

 

Minju was giving her a shy smile, but her head changed into a smirk as if the older girl was trying to act innocent and steal Yujin away from her.

 

Only when Yujin spoke again, she looked away from Minju

 

 

 

“I was just suggesting the weekend”

 

 

 

“No”

Wonyoung answered right after.

 

 

Both older girls were looking at in question.

She then let out an embarrassed chuckle and tighten her hold on Yujin’s arm

 

 

 

“Did you forget that I wanted to sleep over at your house the whole weekend and we are going on a date on Friday and Saturday is the party?”

Yujin looked at her with confusion at first, but when she got ‘that’ look from Wonyoung she knew what to answer

 

 

 

“Ah right, I’m sorry Baby”

the older girl said, leaving a peck on Wonyoung’s temple, before turning to their senior again

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t help you with your test Minju”

The shorter girl let out a small laugh before putting a hand on Yujin’s shoulder

 

 

 

“Don’t mind it, I could have asked you sooner. But I will also be at the party, so I guess we see us there”

Wonyoung hated how her hand stayed on her girlfriend’s shoulder for so long, but it would be weird to take the hand away, so she just stayed silent.

 

 

Luckily, Minju had to go

 

 

 

“I see you at the party”

Wonyoung couldn’t help but let out a scoff since Minju didn’t even glance at her, only looking at Yujin.

 

When the older girl was gone, Wonyoung felt like she could breathe again. She then noticed eyes on her and looked at Yujin, who gave her a teasing smile.

 

She pulled away from her and hit her lightly

 

 

“Stop it”

she said with a pout forming on her lips.

 

 

Instead of listening, Yujin sneaked her arms around Wonyoung’s waist and pulled her closer, the younger girl moving her arms around her neck in a reflex, but her expression stayed the same.

 

 

“So, we are going on a date, and you sleep over the weekend?”

she asked with a small smirk

 

 

 

“You don’t want to?”

Wonyoung asked with a raised eyebrow, making Yujin stop smirking but smile instead

 

 

 

“Of course, I want to spend my time with you. I just have to ask my parents first”

Yujin answered, leaning closer to peck Wonyoung’s lips, making the younger girl smile with this gesture.

 

She wanted lean in again for a longer kiss, but they got interrupted

 

 

 

“It’s too early for you two to be this gross”

the couple looked to the side and saw their friends.

 

The two pulled away from their position but when they turned to their friends, Yujin put her arm around Wonyoung’s waist, holding her close.

 

 

 

“As if you are better Rei”

Yujin said, eying Liz who suddenly got shy, hiding behind her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

The Japanese didn’t comment on it, and they then talked about random things before they moved to their next class.

Rei and Liz could see that something was bothering their friend.

 

 

 

“Is something wrong Won?”

Liz asked.

 

The taller girl let out a huff and looked at her friends.

 

 

 

“It’s Yujin”

she answered without any explanation

 

 

 

“You two seemed just fine a few moments ago”

Rei commented

 

 

 

“It’s not like we fought but I just get frustrated with her at times”

 

 

 

“What did she do?”

Liz asked

 

 

 

“You know this senior Kim Minju?”

she asked.

 

Both girls had to think for a moment before nodding

 

 

 

“Well she asked Yujin to help her with getting trained for tests since Jinnie is so athletic”

she started

 

 

 

“And you think she wants something more?”

Rei asked, concluding her friend’s worry by the expression she made while explaining.

 

Wonyoung nodded with a pout

 

 

 

“Don’t you think she just wanted some help? Everyone knows how kind Yujin is”

Liz said but that only seemed to worsen the moment

 

 

“I think what Liz wanted to say is that, even if Minju flirted wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter