Chapter 2

Fixed Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woah? You're here again? Aren't you tired?" Jongin asked her while emitting a sarcastic laugh. 

 

 

She rolled her eyes after entering the photo studio of Jongin. 

 

 

He doesn't really have manners. She couldn't believe her parents are marrying her off to a man like this. 

 

 

"Pink panther, even if you tried over and over again. I won't, and will never marry you." Jongin added while fixing something to the camera that he's been holding. 

 

 

 

"Ugh, stop making it sound like I'm so much into you and that I'm really begging you to marry me, like so gross." She sneered. 

 

 

 

 

"Woah, then why are you always here? Almost everyday? Huh?" 

 

 

 

 

"Okay fine!" She annoyingly exclaimed. "You know already why I needed to marry you. Our business is going down. No I can't be poor! I can't live without everything that I have right now! And you, Kim Jongin is my last resort to keep everything tight in my grip." 

 

 

 

Jongin whistled out while putting the strap of his camera towards his neck. He even clapped slowly, and gave off his smirk. "Nice, script..nice try, but I still won't marry you."

 

 

 

"Ugh!" She irritatedly stomped off her feet towards the tiled floor. 

 

 

 

She's really annoyed to the maximum level. Like, it's not easy to return here everyday in a span of one month. Yes, one month! She's been going here every day, not missing a timing of him being in the studio. One month of looking like a fool just to convince him to marry her. 

 

 

 

"Go now, Pinky. Just return tomorrow, you know... Your crush is busy right now, I have many schedules. I have to go to an event later, then I also have class." He slowly shook his head while giving a small disappointed look, as if he's looking at her with so much pity but in reality, he was just making fun of her. "I'm busy, so maybe next time."

 

 

 

"Ugh! Feeler! You're not my crush like Oh my Gosh!"

 

 

 

"Woah, who's feeler between us? It's you who always wears pink from head to toe, Feeling piglet in Winnie the Pooh." He turned his back on her while laughing out loud with his sarcasm. 

 

 

She really couldn't help but to get annoyed. She left the shop and went towards the university. Straightly to the Zeta Veritas Sorority headquarters.

 

 

No man had ever treated her that way! Almost all men swoon over her and it was such a great insult for her to be treated the way Kim Jongin was treating her. 

 

 

 

"What's with the face?"

 

 

She turned towards Irene Bae who asked the question. She rolled her eyes when she saw her with Kim Junmyeon, Irene's long term boyfriend. 

 

 

"She's having a bad day, baby..." Junmyeon chuckled and hugged Irene from behind. 

 

 

 

"You guys, should get a room." She snickered. 

 

 

"You should get a man." Junmyeon laughed again after countering her statement.

 

 

"Myeon, stop it." Irene shushed Junmyeon while giving her a smile. "Whatever that you're going through, I know that you can pass that. Just a reminder, I'm always here and free." 

 

 

She didn't say anything. Joohyun "Irene" Bae was the most kind in their sorority. Irene can understand a thing in any way possible. But never in this lifetime that she's gonna tell her what she's been dealing with. She can't tell her friends that their business is going down. 

 

 

An hour later, she was pissed again after seeing Kim Jongin on the school grounds, holding his camera and was too busy capturing photos of three girls, who looked like really head over heels for him. 

 

 

 

"Ugh, that guy!" She rolled her eyes when he saw how Jongin gave a smile to those girls. "So he knows how to respect a girl then why--" 

 

 

 

"Are you referring to Kim Jongin?"

 

 

"Yes- No!" She snapped and looked at Jisoo who's beside her. "No, not him."

 

 

 

"Alright," Jisoo cocked her brows and continued walking. "I thought you're also one of those girls who drooled over him." 

 

 

 

"Are you hearing yourself, Ji? Yuck." She rolled her eyes. "Like I don't even know him."

 

 

 

"Oh, yeah right. He's not a regular student maybe that's why you're not familiar with him. He's just taking up a few units about photography." Jisoo shrugged. "I just know because one of my classmate, Bona was his ex-girlfriend." 

 

 

"I'm not interested." She nonchalantly said. 

 

 

 

They went again towards the headquarters and there they saw Yeri who's busy teasing Wendy who's busy doing something with her laptop. 

 

 

 

"Oh, there you two are. Let's go outside! There's a new steamed bun store outside!" 

 

 

 

"Steamed bun? As in Siopao?"

 

 

 

"Yes, Jisoo-unnie! You're right!"

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter