PROLOGUE

Fixed Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul Performing Arts University

 

 

ZETA VERITAS COMMUNITY is currently looking for new members. We're inviting all the freshmen students to join our sisterhood and be part of our family. If you're interested proceed to ZVC Headquarters, 3 pm to 5 pm and get your invitation envelope. 

 

Good luck.

Signed by: Kim Taeyeon 

ZVC President 

 

 

 

She smiled with contentment before raising her thumb finger to Wendy who pinned the announcement on the bulletin board. 

 

 

"That's perfect." She flipped her hair with her newly manicured hand, that made Wendy's eyes rolled in a whim as if she's tired of her girly remarks and actions. 

 

 

 

"I'll be going now, I still have class." Wendy simply said. 

 

 

"Okay, take care." She said before leaving the bulletin board, opposite to Wendy's direction. 

 

 

Almost everyone was looking at her, well who wouldn't? She's Kang Seulgi, a well known socialite. She belongs to cream of the cream society. Her family owned a hotel business, the Kang's Casa de Hotel that her father's inherited from his ancestors. She's an only child, that's why everything that she wants and she desires were all happenings and bound to happens. 

 

 

She loves attention, she loves people admiring her in every way. Everything in her life seems so easy. Rich, famous and very beautiful. 

 

 

"Typical, admirers." She was welcomed by her locker full of different envelopes as soon as she opens it. Without minding and picking every single thing that fell off of the ground, she quickly went towards the front gate of the university where her driver was already waiting.

 

 

She's been part of the Zeta Veritas Sorority ever since freshmen and now she's finally on her final year on her course, Fashion Design. She's an Executive Manager, or a project manager officer, a position that su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter