Chapter 1

Fixed Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is insane. Totally insane!"

 

She groaned while talking with herself in her vanity mirror. 

 

Her father explained everything about what happened. One of their most trusted person stole money from their company, and now the guy was nowhere to be seen. 

 

Their hotel was now in so much debt especially when the investors pulled out all of their investments. Her father told her that the Kims were so much willing to help but in one condition, only if she'll marry Kim Jongin. 

 

 

She released a sigh again, she don't even know the man. She doesn't have any piece of idea about what is he like. 

 

 

But then, she'll do everything nor marry anyone just to keep her on the society she belongs. Just thinking of being poor feels like she's gonna die. 

 

 

How could she possibly live without tons of expensive clothing? Without her limited collections of designer materials? She can't even live a day without wealth, that's for sure. 

 

 

That's why whatever it takes, even if she's gonna marry the guy that she doesn't even know, she'll do it. 

 

 

For hell sake, she can't be poor. What will other people say to her? Also, there's no way she's gonna tell her friends about what's going on! Her pride and ego will never afford it. 

 

 

 

SHE GLANCED at her driver when the car suddenly stop. She's busy shopping online while they're on the road. 

 

 

"Ms. Kang, we're here."

 

 

Her forehead knotted while looking outside the window. A grimace was formed in her face as she watched how children played across the street. 

 

 

"This is a slum area, are you kidding me?" She unbelievably asked. 

 

 

"Ms. Kang, this was the address in the card that you've given me earlier." Her driver said while scratching the back of his head. "Click-zzi Studio, that's it. Ms. Kang."

 

 

 

She turned around the window again, they were in front of a small building and there's a big sign uphead, namely Click-zzi Studio. 

 

 

 

She glanced at the card that she was holding after her driver gave it back to her. It was really the same thing that was written on the piece of thick paper that she was now holding. Her mind was now in daze. 

 

 

 

She grabbed her phone, dialling her father's number. "Dad! Are you kidding me?!" She snapped immediately.

 

 

"What are you talking about, Seulgi?" Her father's calm voice welcomed her. 

 

 

"You said this card contains the whereabouts of Kim Jongin?!"

 

 

"It does."

 

 

"Then what am I doing in a slum area?!" She shrieked.

 

 

"Slum area? Dear, the last time I checked that's a middle class subdivision--"

 

 

 

"Subdivision for poor people!" She interjected as if she's proving a point. "And why would a Kim ever be in this kind of place?"

 

 

"I don't know, Seulgi. Why don't you find it out yourself? Besides you're already there. All I knew was that's the current address of Kim Jongin based from her brother Taeyong." 

 

 

 

She irritatedly hanged up the call. She glanced once again at the card that she's holding.

 

 

Click-zzi Studio

#88 Red Ex-Road, Smiley Homes Subdivision

 

 

 

"Subdivision my !" She muttered. 

 

 

 

She annoyingly wears her Ray-Ban glasses as she get out of the car. She even pushed the child that nudged her out of nowhere because of running around.

 

 

"Gross, you little microbe!" 

 

 

She even rolled her eyes to those ladies who were looking at her. 

 

 

She saw an open sign board on the glass door of the studio. She quickly pushed the door open and walked inside. Contrary on the temperature outside, the studio was air-conditioned but she can't help but to frown because it was not spacious enough. 

 

 

"Good afternoon Miss, what can I do for you?" The old man greeted her with his smiley face. He was standing near the counter while paying his attention to her.

 

 

 

"I need to speak with Kim Jongin." She answered while looking around the surroundings. 

 

 

She can't help but to continuously rolled her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter