Why me?

It wasn't meant to be..

I wiped my face with the facetowel stuck in my backpocket. I rubbed my face really hard, probably already scratching my skin. With a shove of it back in my pocket, I exited the washroom. Pushing the door quite hard making a huge bang. Not really concerning what I hit until I heard a loud yelp of pain. My head perked up to see what was behind the door. It may have seem that I knocked a girl down. My eyes traced from her toes to her head, she had already fallen backwards and is now on her back. Her skirt was quite short making it crinckle up to her knees revealing her pink laced . I couldn't help but get a little bit excited by this. My eyes bulged widely, then I began to  my lips, not because I was aroused by this but due to the fact that I had my mouth hung open for a while now. I watched her carefully as she tried to her already revealed . I shook the thoughts out of my head and decided to help her out. I extended my right hand out to her and she grabbed it gently and I hoisted her up to her feet. 

"Mianhaeyo," I mumbled, feeling really guilty and erted.

She smirked at me and gave her skirt a little brush off. She fixed her little vest that seemed to support her cleavage. "No worries~" She gave me a slight eye-smile. My heart felt a jump of encouragement. "I wasn't watching where I was going, I had the phone in my hand"

I simply nodded my head, not knowing what to say next. I stared at her then back at the ground, holding my backpack straps tightly while rocking back and forth on my heels. 

"I'm ____" She began "Nice to meet you?"

"I'm Gikwang- Ah! Lee Gikwang" I stuttered.

"Well thank you for helping me out Gikwang-sshi so I'll see you around?" She smiled at me; ducking from underneath my gaze so she can see my face. 

I put my head up high and smiled at her. My heart couldn't stop pounding. She was really a beautiful woman, so beautiful that I was so shocked that she talked to me. Althought it was the accident that caused that. I watched her leave, one foot in front of the other. She was rather tall. ____ I think I'll remember that name for a quite a long time. My eyes then landed to observe her from underneath her skirt. She had a great body and she wasn't the ones with a y attitude at all. Then, my smile kind of faded away. I glanced down at myself. As if she would like a guy like me! What are the chances! I turned around to hit my head on the wall. Babo! You are no match for a girl like that. Stop giving yourself false hope. And just as I was about to take a step back, I stomped on something fragile and yet again hearing that feminine yelp. I quickly twisted my neck to see who I stepped on. It was still _____ I have injured her yet again. Nice going Gikwang.

"Mianhae! Mianhae! Mianhae!" I immediately got off and bowed to her.

"Ehh~ Gwenchanayo~ So listen, I heard you almost got all my classes this term?" she shyly spoke "I was wondering if, you wanted to become my partner?"

I froze in my bow. I blinked rapidly before I positioned myself up to her level. Was she seriously asking this? Asking ME? To be her partner? Is this real life? 


[120518] I wanted to post this on my birthday but oh well.
I forgot to. This has been sitting in my drafts for a long time now
So here's s a really short update of it
Image Credit: seung-hoo
Written by: Xen Chang