CHAPTER 1: Truth or Dare

7 minutes in heaven

“Morning Jisu.”   “Morning gorgeous.”

 

Both girls happily greet Lia at the same time.  Lia smiles from ear to ear upon seeing two familiar faces on campus.

 

“Morning Ryujin and a very good morning to you too Yeji.” She greets back, showing her famous eye smile making both the girls in question melt.

 

“Here, I bought you donuts.  You need sugar for energy.” Yeji timidly hands over a box of donuts to the Canadian.

 

“For me?” Lia points at herself and Yeji just nods cutely in response.

 

“You didn’t have to go through all that trouble for me but thank you so much.” Lia’s eyes twinkle as her eyes land on the box of donuts. Actually, Yeji bought them from Lia’s favorite bakery which is known to be very famous, and getting a box of those donuts would be even considered impossible. But Yeji did it. She managed to buy Lia’s favorite-limited edition donuts.  

 

“You’re welcome.” The light fury look-alike sheepishly grins while rubbing the back of her neck cutely. Lia opens the box and gives one donut to Yeji.

 

“Oh no no, it’s yours.” Yeji politely rejects.

 

“Don’t be like that, I know these are hard to get. So, I should at least share it with you.” Lia offers her the donut once again. Yeji softly smiles and takes the donut from Lia while muttering thank you. Looking at the cute girl in front of her getting slightly flustered, Lia couldn’t help but smile widely and pinch her cheek. 

 

“Cutie…” Lia cooed as if she was talking to a little kid. Feeling jealous, Ryujin steps in between the two with a charming smile plastered on her face.

 

“Well, I bought you coffee. You need caffeine to stay awake princess, especially in the morning.” Unlike Yeji, Ryujin confidently gives Lia the coffee. Lia gladly takes the coffee from Ryujin, not forgetting to thank the younger girl.

 

“I really needed this, Thanks.” She sighs in relief after taking a sip; the number of assignments was taking a toll on her and a hot cup of coffee is just what she needed.  

 

“No problem.” Ryujin replies while secretly smirking and side-eyeing Yeji who’s got the corner of twitching. Yeji then proceeds to grumpily take a bite of her donut.

 

“You two are so sweet, awhhh. I’m flattered.” Lia giggles making both Yeji and Ryujin smile widely like love-struck fools in response. “I gotta get to class. I’ll see you guys around, bye.” She bids them goodbye and makes her way toward her first lecture of the day, leaving the two alone with each other.

 

The moment Lia was out of their sight, both of them stands face to face with eyes shooting daggers at one another.

 

“So, Hwang. I see you bought her donuts.” Ryujin puts on her smug look as she shoves her hands inside her hoodie’s pocket.

 

“Yeah, they were hard to get but I managed.” Yeji being the taller one towers over Ryujin with sharp eyes while wiping the crumbs away from the corner of using the back of her hands. They were indeed hard to get. Yeji practically had to go through a battlefield that morning just to get those precious donuts; she even had to fight over it with a giant high schooler and she got kicked in the knee in the end. Ryujin scoffs and takes a step closer.

 

“Well, from the way I see it. She was way happier with the coffee I bought for her. Don’t you think so?” She slightly tilts her head in an annoying manner.  Yeji forces out a small laugh, her eyes not leaving Ryujin’s for even a second.

 

“Sure, whatever you say.” Yeji her brows in a mocking way, taunting Ryujin because she clearly knew that Lia was more enthusiastic about the donuts rather than the coffee. She made it clear through her facial expressions that she doesn’t give a damn about what Ryujin said.

 

Ryujin, irritated that her pride had been rubbed, sticks her tongue to the inside of her right cheek in annoyance and steals Yeji's half-eaten donut, devouring it.

 

“Hey!”

 

“She greeted me good morning first.” She childishly argues after she swallows the donut.

 

“Well, she said a very good morning to me.” Yeji fires back.

 

“She was so much happier when she saw me.” Ryujin moves closer to Yeji, her gaze fixed on the older girl.

 

“In your dreams, Shin!” Yeji, not wanting to lose, takes another dangerous step closer until their foreheads were against each other. Passers or students, who were passing by just ignored the two as this was their usual routine; Fighting over to see who gets Lia’s attention, doesn’t matter what time, morning, afternoon, evening, night, midnight? You name it. This two will always bicker with each other when a certain girl name ‘Choi Lia’ is involved.

 

The two were love rivals, and their little battle here is well-known on campus. At this point, everyone, including the professors, was aware of their feud over Lia. How could they not? The two are well known on campus in their own ways, with Yeji being the bright, energetic, and star pitcher of their baseball team, who is expected to bring glory to Korea in the future, and Ryujin being the loaded sophomore, smart, and creative literature student who never fails to make the dean's list for every semester. She even had one of their university's youngest and hottest professors to confess her love, which caused quite a stir at the time. (But no worries, all of that was taken care of and it was in the past so, moving on…)

 

You could say that both of them were the heartthrobs of the campus. However, there was only one person who doesn’t know about their little fight which was… Lia herself.

 

Yes, the dense girl doesn’t even realize that the two most popular girls were fighting over her. She just thought that the two were just really nice schoolmates who were kind enough to buy her food and gifts. Choi Lia is either oblivious or just plain dumb.

 

“Seriously, you two are so pathetic” Chaeryeong who is a friend of theirs, grunts upon seeing her two friends already at each other’s throat early in the morning.

 

“She will be mine.” Ryujin hisses between her teeth, ignoring her friend’s remark.

 

“No, she won’t.” Yeji clenches her jaw and balls up her fists. “She is a person with feelings and not an object to be claimed yours.”

 

“You think I don’t know that you prick?”

 

Chaeryeong’s older sister, Chaeyeon, who is also a friend, chuckles and separates the two rivals from each other.  

 

“Alright break it up you two.” Chaeyeon slings her right arm over Yeji’s shoulder before dragging her away. “Come on, we’re gonna be late for class buddy. We don’t want Professor Hwang getting angry early in the morning now, do we?”

 

Yeji simply complied with her best friend's command and was willingly dragged away, but her eyes were still shooting lasers at Ryujin. She then mouthed ‘shorty' to the literature student before breaking eye contact, triggering the other girl. Yeji was well aware that Ryujin's height was a sensitive topic.

 

“Why that…” Ryujin grits her teeth and almost storms towards Yeji if it wasn’t for Chaeryeong preventing her from doing so. Ryujin is usually calm and collected, but Yeji always manages to find a way to get into her skin.

 

“Can you not get yourself into trouble for god sake.” Chaeryeong flicks Ryujin’s forehead. Ryujin’s mouth falls open in pain while rubbing her forehead.

 

“Auch, that really hurts!” She whines.

 

“Well, there’s more to come unless we don’t get to class now.” She warns and just like a kid being scolded, Ryujin just nods her head obediently.  The two then went to class together with Ryujin still whining like a baby about how her red forehead now hurts.    

 

Fun little fact, Ryujin, and Yeji met through the Lee sisters, with Yeji being schoolmates back when she was in high school with Chaeyeon and Ryujin being childhood friends with Chaeryeong. They actually got along pretty well for the first few weeks after the meeting. That was until Choi Lia appeared.

 

Only then, their rivalry starts. Both of them were aware of each other’s intention to pursue the Canadian who came back to her hometown to continue her degree in Fashion design. Basically, the two have been fighting over Lia for almost a few months now and they will not stop until they see who gets Lia in the end.  

 

* * * *

 

“Why am I here again?” Chaeryeong sighs while leaning her back against the wall, twirling the drink that was in her hand. “You don’t even like parties.” She complains while glaring at Ryujin.

 

Yes, they are now currently at a party that one of their seniors threw to celebrate their team’s win. By team indicates, the baseball team that Yeji was in, and that particular team has won the preliminary round which means, they are qualified to play in the finals. The only reason why Ryujin wanted to come though was that she heard that a certain someone would be attending the party tonight. That is also the reason why Ryujin would start going to parties now and would drag along Chaeryeong with her because that certain someone is a social butterfly and loves to hang out with her friends at parties.  

 

“I sure as hell would prefer to be at home .” Ryujin agrees with her bff’s statement, but her eyes were roaming around the crowd, busy searching for someone. Chaeryeong rolls her eyes, annoyed at her friend. She knew just who her friend was looking for.

 

“She’s over there. I’m gonna go refill my drink now, so bye-bye.” Chaeryeong uses her head to point at Lia before leaving Ryujin to get another drink and probably join her sister, who was already on the dance floor showing off her moves and making the crowd go crazy. We all know the Lee sisters are incredible dancers.

 

Ryujin silently thanks her friend for making it easier for her to spot her crush. She looks over to at where Chaeryeong was pointing and boy oh boy, she could feel her temper rising up. She saw Lia and Yeji sitting side by side on the sofa with Yeji whispering something into Lia’s ear causing the Canadian to giggle in response. She then marches toward the two while muttering “What the hell is so funny?”.

 

 Yeji notices Ryujin’s arrival and could only sigh that her alone time with Lia was going to be disturbed.

 

“Hey, beautiful.” With her usual confident smugness, she greets Lia. Lia being the friendliest bean she is, smiles in response and greets her back.

 

“Hey, Ryu. You know if you keep calling me like that, your fans are gonna get jealous.” The Canadian stated because she knew just how famous Ryujin was in campus. Lia then takes a sip of her drink; her face scrunching up in disgust the moment she tasted the alcoholic drink. Drinking alcohol was definitely not her style. Yeji chuckles and takes the cup away from her hand.

 

“Drink this instead.”  She then hands her a box of apple juice.

 

“Thanks.” Lia beams and Yeji just nods in response. “Anyways, Yeji here is a hero today.” She playfully nudges Yeji’s side while wiggling her brows.

 

“Pfff… I’m not.” Yeji giggles in a shy manner while looking down at her thighs, fidgeting with her fingers. Ryujin feels like she can barf at any moment now looking at the way Yeji behaves. Oh, if only Choi Jisu knew how much a brat Yeji can be. Well, Ryujin wasn’t any different when she was with Yeji though, she can annoy the heck out of her. 

 

“Yes, you are. Stop being so humble.” Lia softly hits Yeji’s shoulder before facing Ryujin. “Her pitching skills are unbelievable!” The sloth continues to praise the baseball ace causing Yeji to blush madly. Ryujin lets out a small-fake laugh.

 

“Yeah, that’s great buddy.” She pats Yeji’s shoulder in a rough manner. “So…” She continues and sits between the two. Yeji secretly grunts while scooching over, getting irritated by the younger one’s actions.

 

“Are you free this…” Before Ryujin could even finish her words, the baseball captain stepped on top of a pool table that was in front of them with her hand raising a cup.

 

“Attention everyone!” Kang Seulgi, the captain of the baseball team and also Yeji’s cousin; announces, gaining everyone’s attention at the party. When the bear saw everyone looking her way, she smiles proudly before continuing.  

 

“I just want to say, I thought today would be our last game…” She starts her speech while making eye contact with the other seniors on the team. The other seniors then nod along in response while some even muttered ‘yeah’.  

 

“Oh boy…” Ryujin braces herself; she knows where this is going. This is so cringe.

 

“But thanks to my cousin over there!” Seulgi dramatically points at Yeji. The other teammates then push Yeji up to join Seulgi on the table. Once she was standing next to Seulgi, Seulgi proudly swings her right arm over her cousin’s shoulder and raises her cup high.

 

“Our ace saved us! Hwang Yeji, you are our hero today! And forever will you be our MVP! WOOOO!” Seulgi cheers like those typical frat guys you see in the movies and soon was followed by everyone there. Her girlfriend, Bae Joohyun then covers her face and lowers her head in embarrassment watching Seulgi. Her girlfriend can be really dramatic at times.

 

“ACE!”

 

The crowd chants lively. Lia joins them cheering, clapping her hand happily while Ryujin on the other hand rolls her eyes in annoyance. “She’s overrated.”  That was what she thought before drinking her beer.

 

“Thanks.” Yeji timidly thanks her cousin, her face getting red from the attention she’s receiving. Seulgi pats her back with a proud smile plastered on her face.

 

“You should be proud, cuz. You were amazing, grandpa would’ve been so proud of you.” Seulgi praises her with a sincere smile. Yeji smiles faintly back at her before both of them step down from the table.  

 

“Ohhh, let’s play truth or dare!”  Giselle excitedly suggested while holding her empty bottle of beer. Everyone then nods, agreeing with her idea. 

 

“Truth or dare is not really my style so…”  Ryujin explains with a low voice, she was about to reject the offer until Lia eagerly nods.

 

“Come on, let’s play!” The Canadian happily sits on the floor and Yeji happily joins her. The others then gathered around into a circle.

 

“Aight, let’s play.” Ryujin suddenly agrees upon hearing how thrilled her crush was with the idea and stands up from the sofa only to see that there was no empty space left next to Lia. It was currently occupied by Yeji and Seulgi.

 

“Damn these two cousins.”  She curses under her breath and was left with no choice. She takes her place that was located right across Yeji where the two then glare at each other, already in their competitive mode.

 

“I’ll start first!” Seulgi turns the bottle. The spinning bottle then starts to slow down as it soon points at Somi, another Canadian girl who was friends with Lia.

 

“Truth or dare?” Seulgi asks while playfully wiggling her brows.

 

“Come on bestie.” Lia cheers her friend who was busy pondering between the two choices.

 

“Dare! I’m not gonna back away from a challenge.” Somi proudly claims.

 

“I dare you… to kiss the most attractive person here.” Seulgi dares her causing the others to give out hyped up reactions.

 

 “If not, you have to drink this!” Seulgi pushes the mixed drink that contained coke, beer, Pepsi, mustard, and milk, to the middle of their circle. The others scrunch up their faces in disgust looking at the weird-looking drink that Seulgi had just whipped up.

 

“That is just revolting…” Giselle pinches her nose to block out the awful aroma that was attacking her smelling senses while Karina just buries her face into Giselle’s back.  

 

Without even saying anything, Somi looks to her left where Ryujin was sited.

 

“Shin Ryujin.” She calls out to Ryujin. Ryujin smirks. She knows that she’s irresistible. She confidently closes her eyes and slightly puckers up her lips when she saw Somi leaning in. She knows that her crush is watching so maybe this will make her a tad bit jealous.

 

“Can you move?” Somi asks causing Ryujin to shoot her eyes back open with still puckered up. “I’m trying to get to the mirror.” Somi points at the large mirror at Ryujin’s side causing Ryujin to blush madly.  

 

“Umm.. s-sure.” Ryujin leans back, feeling embarrassed, she looks up to the ceiling trying to avoid eye contact with anyone. Yeji stifled a laugh at this scene right now.

 

“What an idiot.” She thought after seeing Ryujin’s dumbfounded face.

 

Somi then kisses her own reflection in the mirror before looking back at Seulgi.

 

“There I did it. I kissed the most attractive person in this room. Me!” She declares making the others to feel speechless at her self-confidence. Now, it was Somi’s turn to spin the bottle and give out the truth or dare, to the next lucky chosen one.

 

Everyone nervously kept their eyes on the bottle, praying that they will escape Somi. They all know how crazy Somi can be with her extraordinary ideas; they rather chug down that weird drink rather than get picked. Giselle was one of her victims once; the poor girl was forced to give Karina a back when they just met each other during freshman year. Hey, it was either that or eat a bowl of chili.

 

The bottle eventually stops spinning as it points towards Yeji. The light fury can only sigh in defeat but still lets out a small laugh.

 

“Yeji, my star! My victim for tonight!” Somi lets out an evil laugh. “But since you’re always nice to me, I guess I’ll take it easy on you.” Yeji sighs in relief hearing those words.

 

“Truth or dare?” Without even hesitating, Yeji immediately picks truth. Ryujin secretly mocks Yeji with her eyes while mouthing ‘coward’. Yeji however just ignores the younger one’s mockery. Somi hums and ponders for a while, trying to find the perfect question for Yeji. There were so many questions that she wanted to ask Yeji but tonight, Somi decides to start with a simple and basic question.

 

“Do you have someone you like?” Even though practically the whole campus knows about Yeji’s crush on Lia (except for Lia, being the sloth that she is), Somi just wanted to tease the girl tonight. Yeji tries hard to suppress her shy grin and even tries to hide her red face away from Lia. She only nods in response, causing the other people in their circle to give her teasing looks.

 

“Who?” Somi persists.

 

“Hey, I thought you can only ask one question per turn.”

 

“No, we really wanna know.” Lia grabs onto Yeji’s arm making the girl freeze in her spot. Ryujin almost stood up out of reflex, but she holds herself back.

 

“Can you please tell us?” She looks at Yeji with begging eyes. Yeji swears she’s sweating like crazy now, her heart was beating out of control. Those puppy eyes just made her experience a whole god damn zoo in her stomach. Ryujin was so jealous at the moment that she doesn’t even want to look at the two, but she still kept her eyes locked on them anyways.  

 

“Ummm…I-i…” Yeji’s voice cracks as Lia stares at her, expectantly.

 

“How about you just tell us this…” Seulgi intervenes in their conversation. Yeji silently thanks her cousin for saving her.

 

“Is the person you like currently among us in this circle?” Seulgi continues her words causing her cousin to glare at her. Nope, she takes everything back. She is not thankful to Seulgi at all.

 

 Yeji looks at everyone around the circle who were encouraging her to confess. Basically, her friends were just trying to help her to confess knowing how shy Yeji is, she might never confess at all and eventually miss her chance to actually experience dating. Yupp, apparently, the girl has been single since birth. Lia who was still holding Yeji’s hands, stares at the girl, waiting for her answer.

 

Yeji takes a deep breath and looks at Ryujin, whose expression says, 'don't you dare say yes.' But Yeji was making a 'oh believe me, I will' face. Lia notices Yeji is looking at Ryujin and decides to look at Ryujin as well. Ryujin's scowl was replaced by a charming smile the moment Lia faced her.

 

“Yes.” Yeji utters making Lia look at her again. Yeji smiles sweetly as she gazes lovingly into Lia’s eyes before confessing “The person that I like… She is sitting here with us.” Everyone around the circle lets out some ‘oooohhhh’, teasing their ace.

 

“Okay, okay. Happy now?” Yeji asks of Somi, who was beaming broadly and nodding happily, clearly pleased with her work. Ryujin simply sighs softly, and there you have it. Yeji finally admitted, and she made it abundantly clear that it was Lia. If Lia doesn’t notice that, she is literally so slow.

 

But Ryujin is certain that Lia knows now because, following Yeji's confession, Lia appears to be smiling widely at the light fury, making Ryujin fume on the inside; her self-confidence was beginning to crumble. Is Lia interested in her as well?

 

After playing for a few rounds, the bottle finally points at Lia. Ryujin and Yeji shifted in their seat, getting anxious about what Lia is about to pick.  The Canadian hums before choosing truth.

 

“Choi Jisu…” Karina pauses for a while making both Ryeji to hold their breath in, anticipating Karina’s question for Lia. “Are you rich?” She asked. The two rivals then breaths out in relief. Honestly, they don’t even know what they were so afraid of.

 

“I’m not rich. My family and I are just financially stable.” Lia responds, humble as always. She is a humble and sweet girl who is well-known on campus for her elegance. As a result, her nickname, Lovelia, appeared.

 

“, you’re lying. She’s filthy rich yall, don’t be fooled by that innocent smile.” Somi, the crazy crackhead best friend, spills out, making Lia glare at her, but in a cute way. They continued the game, and it was Lia's turn to spin the bottle.

 

“Alright, here we go.” She spins the bottle with determination in her eyes. Ryujin and Yeji melts at her cuteness not even noticing that the bottle finally stops and lands in front of….

 

 

None other than, Shin Ryujin.

 

 

“Yes! Just the person I was hoping for!” Lia pumps up her fist in victory. Ryujin’s ears perk up at the mention of ‘person I was hoping for’. With her confident and signature smile, she chooses…. dare.

 

“Confident I see?” Lia eyes her while Ryujin just shrugs in response. This time it was Yeji’s turn to get jealous of their interaction. Lia cheekily smiles before standing up making the others taken aback at her actions.

 

“I dare you…” She grins widely, her eyes disappearing into crescent moons before facing Yeji. “To spend 7 minutes in heaven with her.” The Canadian points at Yeji making both the girls widen their eyes in disbelief.

 

“No way in hell I’m doing that with her.” Yeji shakes her head in denial.

 

“Yeah, I couldn’t agree more.” For the first time, Ryujin agrees with Yeji. Lia sighs and pulls the two up before dragging them towards a closet.

 

“Jisu, I really don’t want to do this.” Yeji tries to reject her politely, emphasizing the word ‘really don’t’.

 

“Can’t I just chug down that weird… concoction instead?” Ryujin scrunches her face up as she remembers the drink’s weird color and smell. She’d rather drink that thing than stay inside a closet with Yeji for 7 minutes.

 

“Oh, come on. This will be fun.”  Lia opens the closet and forcefully pushes the two inside, causing them to stumble forwards; almost bumping into each other. Before they could react, Lia shuts the door and locks it from the outside. Actually, they were quite shocked, was Lia always that strong?

 

“…” Ryujin curses under her breath, running her hand through her hair. This already feels suffocating.

 

“Hey guys…” Lia calls from the other side of the door, her voice slightly muffled. “I know you two secretly like each other.” She states and giggles. Both Ryujin and Yeji look at each other in bewilderment for 5 seconds before bursting out in laughter.

 

“Oh my god!” Yeji holds her stomach while laughing out of control.

 

“Umm… Lia, I think you’re getting the wrong idea here.” Ryujin wipes the tears that was falling from the corner of her eyes from laughing too hard.

 

“Eyyy, don’t lie, just be honest with your feelings. I’ve seen the way you look at each other. Haven’t you realized it? Both of you are together all the time, you should start working things out.” The Canadian says, once again making the two girls inside the closet look at each other in disgust.

 

“Eww…” Yeji secretly makes a gap between Ryujin and herself.

 

 “You know what? You love birds have a lot to talk about and I will not open this door until you two confess to each other.” Lia orders. Soon, the sound of faint footsteps was heard, and it was the sound of Lia’s footsteps leaving them behind. Suddenly, she was playing cupid trying to set up Ryujin and Yeji.

 

“Well…” Ryujin sits down, trying to find a comfortable position inside the cramped-up closet. “Shall we sort out our feelings so we can finally date and escape this hellhole.” She sarcastically comments while looking at Yeji. The ace scoffs and sits next to her rival.

 

“In your dreams, Shin.” Yeji pulls her knees to her chest and pouts. She rests her chin on top of her knee and stares at the wall. This is totally not seven minutes in heaven, it feels like seven minutes in hell instead. 

 

“Well, it looks like we’re gonna be stuck here for a while.” Ryujin leans back against the wall just to have the mop fall over and hit her head.

 

“ing mop.” She curses and rubs the back of her head while Yeji tried her best to stilt a laugh. Then both of them flinched when there was sudden muffled cheering coming from the outside. The party was still going on outside and they were missing it.   

 

“You know what I can’t believe?” Yeji asks out of the blue.  

 

“No, not really.” Ryujin bluntly replies while playing with her nails. Yeji glares at Ryujin from the side causing Ryujin to groan in response. “Fine… What is it?”

 

“That Lia doesn’t even know that I like her. I thought I made it obvious. Was I not being obvious?” Yeji wonders while scratching her head in a confused manner.

 

“I may be attracted to Lia but I just gotta say this. Man, that girl is stupid.” The younger one confesses. Actually, Ryujin was getting frustrated too. She was being very forward with the Canadian, but the girl was just too dense. Out of all the girls Ryujin has courted before, Lia has to be one of the hardest ones to catch. She can’t quite understand how the girl thinks.  

 

“Hey. That’s not nice.” Yeji scolds her.

 

“Pffttt… Like you don’t think the same. I mean, how can she not notice we’re fighting over her?” Ryujin admitted. Well, she wasn’t wrong. Both of them made it so obvious to the point that their professor scolded them for behaving like that inside campus.

 

“Well…” Before Yeji could reply, her phone vibrated like crazy. She fishes out her phone just to see that it was Chaeyeon spamming her with messages and before she could even open the messages, Chaeyeon calls her.

 

“Hello?” Yeji picks up her phone.                

 

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Chaeyeon practically screams into the phone. Yeji flinches and distanced the phone from her ears.

 

“I’m inside the closet.” Yeji calmly replies as Ryujin started to scroll through her social media because she was getting bored.  

 

“WHAT?! Why are you in there?!” Chaeyeon asks, again literally yelling into the phone.

 

“Can you not scream? Sheesshhh….” She rubs her ringing ear because of Chaeyeon’s shrilling voice. “Long story, I’ll tell you later. Why? What’s wrong?”

 

“Dude, you gotta see this! Everyone’s posting it like crazy! This is crazy !” Chaeyeon frantically yells from the other line before ending their call.

 

“What, what? What’s going on?”  Yeji frantically asks and grunts when there was no answer. Her best friend just literally left her hanging there.

 

“WHAT THE ?!” Ryujin suddenly yells while staring down at her phone.

 

“What the hell is wrong with you?” Seeing the unmoved girl beside her, Yeji then snatches Ryujin’s phone while Ryujin was still stuck in her position, still shocked.

 

The ace’s eyes then widen in shock when she saw a video that was recently posted by one of their schoolmates. It was two girls hugging tightly with each other as if they were separated for centuries and were finally reunited again. The caption of the video was….

 

‘Rising star DJ WanD, flew all the way from Canada just to surprise her girlfriend, Choi Lia!’

 

Both Ryujin and Yeji look at each other in disbelief before yelling at the same time.

 

“SHE HAS A GIRLFRIEND?!”

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED….    

 


Author's note : 

Heyoo so that's it for the first chapter huhu what do you guys think? hope you guys will continue to enjoy this story <3