I wanna go to the beach ๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒบ

The light of my life ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿค
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He didn't know why he allowed this man inside his apartment once again, and he was even eating the cake he brought while watching TV like it was his own place.

" G-get out, don't come here anymore ." He said but the elder looked at him while his lips off the frosting, Jeonghan flushed and looked away hesitantly.

" You're cruel, I only want to be friends, I-I kind of feel lonely being single don't you ?!" He murmured while sipping on his coffee.

Jeonghan flinched.

He's single ?! Although he's very handsome and young-looking.

" I-I like being alone ." He said stubbornly, Seungcheol only smiled knowing that it was totally the opposite.

" Ahh I see, well whatever you say I still want to spend some time with you ."ย 
Jeonghan's heart fluttered, he looked at the man in disbelief, he didn't know if he was just saying it normally or if he meant something.

He kept watching while the pure lad sat, till he felt like peeing so he tried reaching into his wheelchair to go to the bathroom, Seungcheol looked over and helped him, but Jeonghan didn't like it, " I can do this by myself..you don't have to pity me ."

Seungcheol was quiet.

" How old are you Jeonghan ?!"

He suddenly asked, his toneย serious and he felt different when he spoke like this.

" Why the sudden question?! I'm already twenty-five."

Seungcheol looked at him seriously making the boy nervous.

" Didn't you learn to depend on someone ?! What I'm doing isn't a pity but a help ."ย 
Jeonghan's eyes widened, snapped off his stubbornness as his eyes got teary feeling emotional, and looked away as he fought his tears.

Seungcheol smiled to himself soon.

" I wanna pee,"Jeonghan commented as he clutched his crotch.

" On it ." He pushed him towards the bathroom, about to help him inside too when Jeonghan slammed the door on his face as soon as he got in.

" Hey, I can help you inside too ."

Jeonghan pouted with a burning cheek.

" No thank you I'm fine on my own ."

This is embarrassing.

Seungcheol waited by the door.

Heard the flash and was running as he was washing his hands, opened the door and cheol grinned.

" Let me pick you up ."

Jeonghan flinched and shook his head as he blushed.

" I'm so heavy ..also I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter