Snow boy 🌺🤍

The light of my life 🌸🤍
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was snowing pretty a lot at night when Seungcheol went outdoors to smoke and lighted up his cigarette, and as he was doing so, his eyes widened when he saw a beautiful lad admiring the snow quietly as he was in a wheelchair.

His cheek red reddened as tomatoes and he's shivering but he's lost there.

" Hey kid, aren't you cold ?!" He asked, very concerned seeing him shivering.

The boy looked over at him with dead-looking lost eyes, " It's cold but I'm not feeling anything ."

The man frowned and looked around wondering what apartment he came from.

He pulled his coat and covered the boy.

" Go back inside, where are your parents or anyone ?!"

The lad's tears rolled down all of a sudden making the man's eyes widen and heartthrob.

" I-I live alone, over there ." He pointed to apartment number 233 right close to his own but on the left side, the man was surprised because he had never seen the lad before although he lived nearby.

" I will push you to your apartment." He murmured but the lad shook his head.

" I wanna stay here...I love snow ." 
He held onto the man's coat tighter, for some reason, the lad looked lifeless and very depressed. 
Seungcheol lighted up his cigarette.

" I'm not a bad guy to see someone dying in front of me "  he held the wheelchair handle and pushed the boy over his own apartment, he flinched innocently as he looked at the man turning the heater around the house more and he went to his kitchen.

" I'll be making you something warm so feel at home ." 
The lad was speechless to see this man doing something for a stranger like him, all of this, he bit his bottom lips.

Wasn't used to this kind of kindness.

He came over and gave him a cup of milk with honey, which was so warm that the lad held back his tears and kept sipping while the man watched him.

" Since when are you living there ?! I haven't seen you around ."

Jeonghan , the twenty-five years old young man looked away.

" It's been long but I don't go out a lot ."

The man can hear the sad depressed tone.

" Why not ?! The weather is so nice nowadays ." The man smiled and tried with him but Jeonghan suddenly held his numb legs, " I can't feel them anymore, it's tiring going out like this ." 
The man's eyes widened, and his eyes got serious.

" That does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter