MISUNDERSTANDING

FALLING FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The ert!” Irene also exclaimed when she finally saw their new teammate’s face.            

 

Taeyeon ignored what Irene said.“What is this? You know each other? Then, this mak-”

 

“Thank you for your kindness; I’m withdrawing my application now.” Wendy said, dragging Taeyeon outside.

 

“Time out!” Taeyeon stopped Wendy from walking. “What the hell is going on here?”

 

“I don’t want to play with her.” Wendy said, looking at Irene.

 

“As if I want a ert to be my teammate.” Irene scoffed.

 

Before Wendy and Irene retorts in physical fight, Taeyeon and Tiffany calm the both of them.

 

“Why did Irene-unnie calls you ert, Wendy-unnie? Don’t tell me, yo-”

 

“Shut up, you brat!”

 

“Because she is!”

 

Wendy and Irene said at the same time.

 

“You misunderstood the situation!” Wendy reasoned.

 

“In which part did I misunderstand?”

 

“Everything. Since the moment you saw us,”

 

“Heh~” Irene smirked. “So you don’t want to admit your fault and still pushing it as what you said? Ahh, right, ‘misunderstanding’”

 

“Listen here, you smurf. You jump on your own conclusion, calling me and shouting ert just because you saw me and Min- that girl! Because of you the guards forcefully make me kneel on the ground and twisted my arms on the back; which by the way still ing hurt.” Wendy retorted, shooting daggers at Irene. “It’s all thanks to you! If I know that you're also playing and to be same team with you, I shouldn’t agree with this in the first place.”

 

“The door is open, you can leave.”Irene replied coldly.

 

“ You two, shut your mouth up!”Tiffany who couldn't stand them, shouted angrily. “We don't know what happened to the both of you... but be professional, don't drag your personal problem here.”

 

Wendy clicked her toungue and glared at Irene, before dragging Taeyeon and Yeri outside to talk. While Joy and Seulgi walked to Irene and asked about what just happened.  

 

Outside the room, Taeyeon looked at Wendy and decided to take them in the meeting room of REVE to solves the latter's problem.

 

The three entered the room and sat down on the couch. No one since they entered the room ever tried to speak to break this silence. Taeyeon looked to Wendy, who comfortable sitting and avoiding their gazes and to the Yeri, who follows her sister's movement.

 

Taeyeon cleared , before asking.“Can you tell us what happened between you and Irene?”

 

Wendy thinks for a moment. Thinking about what happened to their first encounter really irritate her.“It's because she...”

 

“Irene-unnie, why did you call Wendy, a ert?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter