TRUCE

FALLING FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I almost forgot... Irene wants to talk to Wendy.”

 

 

“Why?”Taeyeon asked, puzzled.

 

 

“She wants to apologize to her...”

 

 

“Before she apologize, I should tell her everything about the misunderstanding between them.”

 

 

“So, Irene really misunderstood her?”

 

 

“Yeah. The fiancee of our cousin are playing... more like punishing Wendy and Irene just entered the scene, making it more favorable for the penguin...”Taeyeon summarize and looked at the two sisters, who's busy playing at their phones.

 

 

“Wendy, I'll go out first. If you want to go to your room, ask Yeri to take you there.”

 

 

“Yeah. Careful on your date.”Wendy replied, not even looking at them.

 

 

Taeyeon wants to throw something at her but decided to ignore her since her girlfriend is there. 'Won't someone praise my patience..'

 

 

“Don't forget about our meeting later, Unnie, it's important.”

 

 

“I know.”She then looked at Tiffany and smile. “Shall we go, m'lady~”

 

 

Tiffany laughed and held Taeyeon's hand. While the two sisters are looking at them, more like to Taeyeon, disgusted. “Looking at Tae-unnie acting so damn sweet makes me want to puke.”

 

 

“Yeah.”Yeri agreed, looking at the retreating figure of the two. “They remind me of certain someone.”

 

 

Wendy hummed, going back to what she's doing. “Who?”

 

 

“You. Remember when we were kids, you and J...”Not noticing the deathly aura of the older Son, Yeri keeps reminiscing the past. “Love really change people. Right, Un-”

 

 

Can't control her anger anymore, Wendy stood up, approaching Yeri and brought her fist down on top of her head.

 

 

“Gyargh!”With unladylike scream, Yeri clutched her head and looked at her unnie with teary puppy dog eyes. “Why did you do that?”

 

 

Wendy ignored her. “Bring me to my room. I need some rest.”

 

 

“As if I'll listen to you after what you've done.”

 

 

“Ohh... are you saying that it's not enough?”

 

 

Again, another fist to the top of her head. This time, Yeri held her head, protecting herself from the incoming attack. Wendy's shoulders heaved as she took deep breaths in an attempt to calm down.

 

 

Yeri waited for the attack for a minute but when nothing happened, she looked up slowly and saw Wendy's glaring daggers at her.

 

 

“So, you'll guide me or...”

 

 

The latter sniff and stood up from her chair. “Dear God, please turn my sister into gentle and kind unnie...”she muttered, silently praying for her sister.

 

 

“Did you say something?”

 

 

“I said follow me~”

 

_________

 

“What's your plan, Unnie?”

 

 

“How will you apologize to Wendy?”

 

 

'This two are already close to her for them to call her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter