MEET THEM

FALLING FOR YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          After the exciting and nerve-wracking battle on Return of Legends (ROL) Championship League ’21, snatching away the trophy from the defending champion, BLCK, the current champion and pride of South Korea, REVE announced to part ways with their captain and one of the league’s greatest (hyper-carry), Kim “Taengoo” Taeyeon. According to the management, Kim Taeyeon injured her hand during the clash against BLCK’s captain, Kim Jisoo in the last game.

 

         Fans are not only saddened to see Kim Taeyeon depart from the team, but also heartbroken since their favourite player will not be playing in the league anymore.

 

         A Gen E-sports reporter asked. “If Taengoo will leave the team, what will happen on this upcoming World League? Who will take her spot as the hyper-carry of the team?”

 

“Don’t worry about the League since this year’s tournament will be full of excitement~ also, the one that’ll take her place are also one of the great, you may know or heard about them already, after all they’re pretty popular in the game. You’re curious, right? Should I give you some clue? But I’m afraid that I have to say no, since this will make them withdraw.” Tiffany said, laughing. “They want their first appearance to be boom~” she added, adding sound effect of explosion.

 

         After the conference, Taeyeon post on their social media clarifying that she’s going to stay not as a player but as the manager of the team, which make everyone relieve and curious about the person that she highly praise. We will find that out this upcoming ROL World League ’21 that is scheduled six months from now.

 

Comments:

kim_tae:  I’m super excited for the World League to know that my baby won’t play anymore. Anyways, please be well, my love.

baeismine: Coach Tiffany is so cute doing that gesture~ she’s really like a baby.

               taeny4ever: She’s Taeyeon’s baby, after all.

               reve_legends: Agree…

only4yerim: I’m sad and curious at the same time, they’re many famous players in the game rn but only few of them are great, so who is it???

               kangseulgay: Agree. _minari, _chaeng, (kpop idol players), it’s either one of them…

              you’re_my_joy: Aren’t you forgetting someone?

               kangseulgay: Who?

              you’re_my_joy: Wannie, don’t you know her?

              Only4yerim: I doubt that since she seems to be not interested in being a pro-player.

              wanniesupremacy: If it’s really my Wendy baby then it will be as exciting as Coach Tiffany said.

wantothetop: I’ll bet all my money that it’s Wannie that coach Tiffany is describing in this.

              _roh: All of you think so highly of her even though she’s not that good to enter the pro world.

              beatyouup: If she’s not that good then maybe you’re just a dust

              _wannie:   yeah, right she’s really not that good, that’s why she’s Rank 1 Global and every hero of her.

              reve_legends:  WTH. Is this legit? Like for real???

              _wannie:  yes, you can look it up.

 

The five girls are sitting on the sofa, anxiously except for one, waiting for their new teammate to arrive. They’re really curious to know who’ll take their former captain / current manager place as the carrier of the team and also since their coach and manager keep praising and talking about her since the conference. Even they asked them about the identity of their new teammate they always reply that ‘you’ll know sooner or later~’ and then leave them hanging.

 

Joy noticed Irene’s expression after Taeyeon left the team; her unnie is pressured being the new captain and shouldering a lot of responsibilities as they will represent their country and expectations from their fans to win the tournament. Besides, instead of picking one player in their company to fill Taeyeon’s spot, Tiffany decided to add some unknown player to their team, which is really nerve-wrecking since they don’t know anything about them aside from what they hear.

 

“Who do you think is it, Unnie?” Seulgi asked, looking at the dorm’s door.

 

“I don’t care who it is as long as they do their role properly.” hiding her nervousness, Irene responded to the question coldly.

 

“As long as they do their role properly, huh?” Yeri said to particularly no one. “Well, if it’s her, she can do it perfectly.” she muttered.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

 

“Who are you referring to, Yeri-ah?” Seulgi, who happened to seat besides the maknae hear what she said, asked curiously, making the other two to look at Yeri.   

 

“No one,” she immediately replied, avoiding the gaze of her teammates.

 

Tiffany who was sitting with them the whole time just chuckles as she saw the trouble face of their maknae, her unnie’s was about to interrogate and throw questions to her like a suspect, when someone knock on the door. All of them looked at Tiffany, which the coach nodded.

 

“It’s must be them,” she said and walked to the door.

 

As soon as Tiffany opened the door, someone’s really standing there but that someone is not who they expecting to be. It’s their lovable manager, Taeyeon, who entered the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter