The Beauty's Crush

The beauty and the barista

Chanyeol told sehun about his crush. He almost squealed explaining his situation. They were busy when lisa barged into the room with chaeyoung and jisoo. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes on their entrance. 

 

"Hey chan and kyungsoo. Sehun oppa, help me." Lisa whined to sehun.

 

"What's wrong with her?." Sehun asked

 

"She is crushing on some girl in your house. That's it." Rosè said ruffling chanyeol's hair.

 

"Hey, what's up with you and my hair." Chanyeol whined pouting at her.

 

"Your hair is soft and curly, makes me wanna pet you." Rosè chuckles.

 

"Seriously, I'm older than you, just so you know." Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at her.

 

"Then act your age, yeol-ah." She scoffed.

 

"Quit it, both of you. Chae, shut it." Jisoo warned.

 

"Fine, I'll help." Sehun declared as lisa cheered and the rest of them burst into laughter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun knew that it was a bad idea to help her but she offered him something he couldn't reject. He sighed for the nth time waiting for lisa in his car. 

 

"Hey." Lisa said as she occupied the passenger seat beside sehun.

 

"This is totally stupid. Just so you know my house has many maids and workers, how ever are you going to find her." Sehun exclaimed. 

 

"Simple. I trust our fate." She clapped happily.

 

"Ridiculous. Why am I helping you." sehun sighed.

 

"Cuz you want his number~" she sing-songed.

 

Sehun drove them home and he was late. He opened the door and led lisa to their living room. He gulped seeing his Noona on the couch reading something. She looked up the book and knitted her eyebrows together. 

 

"Oh Sehun, why are you late." She asked glaring. 

 

"Noona, this is my friend lisa. Lisa, this is our butler's daughter Jennie Kim." Sehun awkwardly introduced the lovesick girl to his Noona.

 

"H-Hello." Lisa stuttered. 

 

"Yeah, nice to meet you but you owe me an explanation." She gripped sehun's ear twisting it in the process.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi hyung." Chanyeol shyly greeted the barista. 

 

"Hi. Yeol right." Baekhyun asked not noticing how he affected the beauty in front of him.

 

"Yes. H-Hyung can I-I have your IG." The beauty asks blushing.

 

"Yeah. Give me yours. I'll message you yeollie." He handed him a tissue paper and a pen. 

 

He so wanted to ruffle the younger's hair, he almost pet the boy. He snapped out of his daze and retreated his hand. Chanyeol lifted his head from the paper to see the elder retreating his hand. He was disappointed. 

'Can't you just do it. Why the hell are you hesitating.' He thought. True that he hates people touching his hair but there were exceptions. He sighed before looking at Baekhyun and saying

 

"You can do it you know." Chanyeol said.

 

"R-Really, I mean I'm sorry but your hair looks so soft-" Yeol rolled his eyes reached out his head to the elder's hand to stop his rambling away. Baekhyun pet his hair and much to his amazement the boy purred at him. 

 

"You can pass for a kitty you know." Baekhyun chuckled

 

"Then adopt me." Chanyeol joshed

 

"Cute." Baekhyun mumbled

 

"Ah, hyung can I comeby tomorrow morning." Chanyeol asked still purring. 

 

"Well, I would not be here since the cafe would be closed.-" he stopped when the boy looked disappointed 

 

"But you can come over to my house and I'll show you around here. Also we can go shopping if you want."

 

"Really." His eyes sparkled at that

 

"Well. Yes." He grumbled while he wrote the adress on the tissue and giving it to him. Chanyeol had to stop himself from squealing like a schoolgirl who got her long-time crush's number. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He went back home holding on to the tissue paper. He saw his brother sitting on the couch as if he were waiting for him. He gulped as he tried to come up with excuses.

 

"Where were you until now?" Yixing asked his brother. 

 

"I um...Hyung, it's just that um I went to eat some cake. Yes that's it I wanted to have it so I was out." Yeol replied 

 

"What is that." He asked pointing to the tissue.

 

"Nothing hyung. Anyway what're you doing?" He asked playing the innocent card.

 

Yixing sighed as he walked to up to his baby brother and lifted him and threw him on his shoulder. Yeol thrashed to be freed but when Yixing tightened his grip he knew that there was no freedom. He pouted as he let his brothe

r carry him to his prison cell..ahem..to his room.