The beauty's milieu

The beauty and the barista

Beep..Beep....Beep

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol rolled out of the bed and turned the annoying alarm clock off. He got up and lazily walked into the bathroom with a bedsheet around his petite body which put a bit of his creamy delicious skin on display. He completed his morning routine and went downstairs to see his brother eating his breakfast while their mother told them stories about her adventures. 

 

 

 


Chanyeol's mom was a lady from a very powerful family abroad. His mother liked exploring and did many adventures when she was young. Every time she was caught, her big brother always bailed her out. She got married to the young master of parks when she was 20 and eventually settled down. Her parents were happy as she found someone who matched her energy. Finally she had chanyeol and after quite some time they adopted Yixing. She loved all three of her babies very much. 

 

 

 

 


Chanyeol was on his way to school, their car passed the park on the way. He loved it because it was peaceful and green. He leaned on the window sighing. 

"Is something wrong sweety?" Yixing asked ruffling his baby brother's hair.

"Nothing. I just want to eat icecream." He pouted.

"I'll get you some after school. Okay. Now stop pouting, you are way too cute for your own good." Yixing cooed at his baby brother.

"Okay. You promised hyung." Yeol raised his pinky finger for reassurance. 

"Promise."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol changed his books and was going to class. He opened the door to see his best friends gossiping and giggling. He laughed to himself seeing his elementary-school like friends chattering like kids. He slipped into his seat beside sehun.

"You look like a dork. Now stop smiling." Sehun said

"Shut up. You are always mean to me." Chanyeol whined

"Now class settle down." Their teacher said as luhan and suho went back to their classes through the back door.

 

 

 

 

Evening, In chanyeol's point of view it is the best part of the day. Why you ask, because it is the time he attempts his escape and that was the time school ends. Also this was the time he attempted his escapades.






















 

Chanyeol sneaked out of the backyard. He went off to visit the usual library, and the old man in the library greeted him.

"A new story book I presume yeollie." The old man asked

"Yes Mr.Kim. I finished the last one." Yeol chirped

"Want me to help you dear." He offered

"No thanks Mr.Kim. You must be tired. I'll take a look around." Yeol replied

"The new ones are on your right side yeol." He said

"Yeah thanks." Yeol waved from his spot.
















 

Chanyeol picked his usual spot at the cafe. He ordered his usual drink and settled down to read his book.

"Here's your order sir." A new voice said.

Chanyeol lifted his eyes off the book to see the owner of the voice. His eyes flashed and a blush crept up on his cheeks as he observed the handsome man. He had a boxy smile which suited him. He was wearing a black t-shirt which perfectly hugged his perfectly muscled body. He was so perfect. Yeol was so lost on the guy that he forgot everything else. But the fact that he fell in love with this stranger was so true, so very true.

'Handsome.' Yeol thought as he watched the guy making drinks.
















 

He went to bed thinking about the handsome barista. Mentally noting to ask his name someday.