The barista's clime

The beauty and the barista

Beep......Beep.......Beep

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun turned the alarm off before stretching his hands and legs. He did his morning routine before heading off to the kitchen to cook their breakfast. Baekhyun's father died when he was young. His mother worked hard for him. He served the breakfast as his mom came out of her room. His mom worked at one of the office's belonging to the Park group. 

"Thanks baekhyunnie. But I'm really late. So enjoy the breakfast." His mom kissed his cheek before running off. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Baekhyun met kai on the way to his class. They were talking about kai's celebrity crush Do kyung soo. Do Kyung soo was a really great model and was from a rich background. Kai really looked up to him. He had all of the magazines, in which his crush was featured. Today another was released. They settled in their seats before kai showed him that magazine.

Baekhyun was tired after the long day of school. He just wanted to go home and roll on his fluffy bed. But he had a part time job to attend. He worked as a part time barista in a cafe. He shoved his books in the locker. He headed out of the school to the cafe.

 

He changed into his uniform. Baekhyun made a perfect chocolate ice latte. Tao wasn't around and that means he had to serve to the customers. He learned all the recipes from his father. His father taught him all recipes he discovered. Baekhyun served the order to a boy who seems lost in his book.

"Here's your order sir." Baekhyun said with a smile. The boy put down his book and gazed at him. The boy had soft black fluffy hair which hid his fore head perfectly. He had pouty red lips and almond eyes. His ears sticked out his hair. They were adorable. The boy looked like a lost puppy. Baekhyun wanted to pet the boy. He snapped out of his daze and went back.

'Beautiful.'  He thought.

 

 


That day he went to bed thinking about the boy he had seen earlier that evening. He wanted to know about that boy also if possible he would make him his. He so liked that thought.