Don't talk to strangers

The BIG Lie That Made L of Infinite MY Boyfriend!

I walked home late after my extra lessons, since I failed my most recent test. Sungong was supposed to take it with me, but instead he got pulled out by L and Sungyeol. They just had to threaten the teacher in order of freeing Sungjong. It was an important fight, seemed like a gang was causing trouble in their territory. 

In the end, I was all alone. Joongie appa called me and told me he had a late shift tonight at the hospital.

"I'll just cook dinner for them." I smiled and went to go buy some ingredients. 

After shopping a cafe caught my eye. A warm, delicious smell was coming from it. "Won't hurt to take a look." And I went inside. 

The shop was almost empty, besides the college kids cramming in their studies. I looked around, it was smiple and nice. A handsome man with a friendly smile walked through some curtains. "Hello there beautiful." 

I blushed and bowed,"H-hello." I went forward a little and examined the glass case full of different sweets. The chocolate chips looked most appealing to me. "They're fresh. Do you want some?" 

I nodded my head, he laughed,"Ok then choco chip cookies coming up! Im the owner Yoochun by the way. You're a new face."

I smiled,"Yes. I smelled your cookies and it led me here. Im Yoonji." Yoochun smiled back,"What a pretty name...anyway, here are your cookies." 

He handed me a plate,"And some milk." And the glass of milk. I nodded and placed them on the counter to get my wallet, but Yoochun waved his hand,"It's on the house." 

"Thank you Yoochun-ssi!" I bowed once more and headed to a table. I eagerly bit into a cookie. Warmth and soothing chocolate filled my taste buds,"This is the stuff." I happily munched on my cookies. 

The door opened and a tall person came in. He was wearing a long black coat and a hat. His scarf was covering his face. I kept staring at him when his eyes met mine. 

We held each others gazes for a few seconds. His eyes locked on mine, then turning toward Yoochun, who had a welcome smile on his face. 

He bought coffee and sat a few tables behind me. For some reason I could feel his gaze. Making it awkward for me. Wanting to get out of there as quickly as I could, I ate my cookies and gulped down my milk. I wiped my lips and stood up.

"Leaving?" Yoochun was wiping some glasses. I nodded,"Thank you very much for the cookies and milk. I'll make sure to pay next time. Bye!" I smiled at him, I glanced back at the man in the back. He was looking straight at me. I gave him a small smile and hurried out. 

I quickly walked down the streets to Joongie appa's house. A cold breeze hit my bare legs and I shivered,"Oh wow that's cold." I whimpered and walked a bit faster.

But that weird feeling of being watched zapped through my body. I looked behind me and that man from the cafe was right behind me. I gasped and looked straight ahead again. "Calm down Yoonji..." I whispered to myself.

I heard his shoes walk faster until they were close, he was behind me. A cold shiver went down my spine as I felt his hand grab my shoulder. 

"Don't touch me!" I turned around and threw a punch at him. Quickly he dodged my hit and grabbed my hand. "Wait!" He called out. 

The man held up my groceries,"You forgot this." He mumbled through his scarf. 

I blinked up at him and gasped,"Omo! Im so sorry! I was just a little paranoid and stuff. Sorry!" I bowed low. 

He chuckled and patted my head. His hand was big and warm, his warm touch lingered on my head. He muttered something, but I didn't hear. He handed me my groceries,"Here." 

I smiled at him,"Thank you sir!"

He nodded his head,"No problem kiddo." He lightly scolded while nudging my head,"And don't talk to strangers!" 

Before I could comment on how he approached me first, he turned and walked away. 

I scratched my head and giggled,"Weird." 

I reached home soon and found Infinite scattered across the living room. "Yoonji!" They all stood up. 

A pair of arms hugged me,"Where have you been?" I smiled up at L,"Myungsoo, Im fine, stop worrying."  I decided not to mention my encounter with the man and held up the groceries,"Dinner." 

L pecked my lips and paused. "YAH! Kim Myungsoo no PDA!" Woohyun scolded. L eyed me,"I taste chocolate..." 

I escaped his arms and headed toward the kitchen,"Who's helping with dinner?" I grabbed Dongwoo and Hoya on the way there,"Where are we going?" Hoya asked. 

"To fix dinner." I smiled at him. Dongwoo laughed,"You know I can't cook...but I can handle knifes so, I'll cut!" 

I looked behind me and saw L with a playful smirk on his face. I giggled. Dongwoo and Hoya gave me confused looks.  

"Don't you dare mess up the kitchen that I just cleaned!" Woohyun yelled from the couch. I stuck out my tongue,"Let's get cooking!"