A warning

The BIG Lie That Made L of Infinite MY Boyfriend!

Ever since I visited that cafe, I regularly bought some chocolate cookies. I became close with Yoochun and even brought L there for a date. One day I visited with Hyuna and Mihi unnie. Hyuna and I surprisingly got along ever since the time at the club. Of course Infinite and L didn't really agree with Hyuna, but decided it was fine after a while of convincing. 

"They really do have good chocolate chip cookies." Hyuna said, with full. I laughed,"Right? The best cookies I've ever tasted. Don't tell Woohyun oppa that."

"That fool bakes?" Hyuna snickered. I nodded,"Yeah." I glanced at Mihi, and she blushed,"I find it cute." She muttered. Hyuna and I laughed. 

"Well, he is your boyfriend." Hyuna shrugged. Mihi smiled,"Yeah, he's all mine."

We finished our food and left the cafe with happy, satisfied smiles. "We'll come here again." Hyuna nodded,"Definitely."

I patted her arm,"In love with those cookies?" Hyuna scoffed,"How about that gorgeous body who made the cookies." 

Mihi blushed,"Hyuna, he's twice our age!" I nodded,"He could be our dad or something." Hyuna rolled her eyes,"Come on, Im just admiring his good looks ok. Geez, I didn't mean it like that..." Hyuna smirked and walked on ahead of us. Mihi and I laughed and followed her. 

"What should we do?" Hyuna asked. We were walking around the streets, no clue what to do. It was getting late and the sky was setting with a vivid orange redish color. 

"Let's call the boys for dinner?" Mihi asked, pulling her phone out. "Yeah!" I smiled,"I haven't seen Myungsoo all day." 

Hyuna pinched my cheeks,"Oh please girl, you live with him. You see him everyday." I pouted,"So? Can't a girl miss her man?"

Mihi sent a message to Woohyun to meet up at the restaurant. Woohyun texted back saying they were going to be a little late. We walked toward the restaurant.

I bumped into someone who was running our way. We both fell to the floor. I landed ontop of him. "Yoonji!" Hyuna and Mihi cried.

"Ouch!" He grumbled something and looked up at me with the meanest look, but nothing compared to L. "Watch where the hell your going." 

"Excuse me?!" I barked. He pushed me off of him to the side, I yelped,"Crazy bastard!" His friends ran towards us,"Yah! You alright Minhyuk?" 

The Minhyuk guy glared at me, but nodded anyway towards them,"Just some annoying chick." I gasped,"Why you little-"

"You ! You totally hit her first! Why don't you open your eyes." Hyuna growled and helped me up. Mihi patted my legs,"You ok?"

"Bwoh?! , what'd you say?" A boy with hard face snapped. Hyuna snickered,"I said watch where the hell you're running. Hear me clearly this time?" 

Mihi and I giggled to the side. The boy was about to step up toward her, but his blonde friend stopped him. "Enough, let's go."

"Wait." We all looked at Minhyuk. He pointed at me. I clearly looked at his bruised face. I looked at all of the boys. They all had some sort of wound. A fight?

"You're name. What is it again?" He asked.

"Y-yoonji. Why?"

Minhyuk laughed in a sinister way, and pointed at me again,"You! You're the hyungs are talking about!"

I looked at him,"Your hyungs?"

"Oh man how they really want your sweet , especially Junhyung hyung!" His deep voice became dark all of a sudden. He stepped closer to me. Hyuna tensed up a little,"J-Junhyung?" Mihi looked at us, no idea what we were talking about. My blood boiled at his name. 

"So Junhyung..." I repeated slowly,"Misses me I see?" I grinned back at him,"What are you? Beast's lap dogs?" 

Minhyuk's smile was replaced with his mean stare,"Lap dog?" His friends were behind him, glaring at me. I just smiled,"Aha, so you are! Well, no surprise. You tell your little masters something for me." 

I stepped close to Minhyuk's face and whispered dangerously,"If he misses me so much, tell him to come and find me. Maybe they want to get beat up by me again? Huh? Pitiful." I snickered and patted his cheek,"That's a nasty bruise, better tend that Minhyuk-ah." 

Minhyuk's veins were popping out from his neck as he gritted his teeth,"Next time Yoonji. Be careful, don't want anything bad to happen to you." Minhyuk and his friends sent us one final glare and stalked away. 

My legs gave out and I sank to the floor,"What the hell did I just do?!" Hyuna and Mihi kneeled next to me and patted my back,"Well done Yoonji..." 

"I guess we're going to have some serious problems later on." Hyuna shook her head. Mihi gave me a smile,"Come on guys. Let's go to dinner. Infinite's waiting."