Jessica Unnie

The BIG Lie That Made L of Infinite MY Boyfriend!

Mihi and Woohyun got back together. Everyone was happy for them, especially me. I inviteded her over for dinner one night and we became extremely close. 

Myungsoo and I were home alone. Everyone else went out to do their business. We were sitting down on the couch in the living room, watching a moive. 

I cuddled next to Myungsoo,"Everything is fine now." Myungsoo laughed and hugged me with his arm,"Yeah. Nothing to bother-"

*Ding dong*

The door bell cut Myungsoo off and I stood up to answer it. I opened the door,"Yes?" Myungsoo came from behind me. My eyes widened as I saw who was infront of me,"Jessica u-unnie?" 

Jessica warily smiled at me,"Hi Yoonji....it's been a while." 

 

The three of us were sitting in the living room. I poured tea for us and sat down next to Myungsoo. Jessica looked around,"Ahjussi's place looks great." 

"Unnie. Why didn't you tell me Auntie kicked you out?" I blurted and looked at her. I always wondered how she was doing. Somehow over the years we lost contact.

Jessica flinched,"Sooner or later I had to leave that house. Oh god was it hell." Jessica groaned,"Mom went crazy and Krystal, well she just became annoying." 

"Where did you go?" I pouted. "Did you stay at a friends house?"

Jessica laughed,"Yoonji, don't worry about the past. But if you wanted to know, Jaejoong ahjussi helped me out. I live in a dorm at Seoul National University, I got a good scholarship there. Im fine."

I sighed in relief,"That's good then unnie. Im so happy I get to finally see you after all these years." Jessica smirked,"I see Im not the only one doing good, who's this boy?" 

Myungsoo and I looked at each other and blushed. He straightened up,"Im L. Yoonji's boyfriend." 

Jessica snickered,"I heard. A famous gangster from Infinite." Jessica playfully winked at me,"Good catch dongsaeng." I laughed,"Unnie..."

"Oh...I forgot, Krystal's here with-"

"Mom and her new husband. I know. I go to school with my so called brother, what's his name again? Jinki? Yeah, great way to meet my new brother, through my history class." Jessica rolled her eyes and crossed her arms,"My mom really know's how to pick 'em." 

I giggled,"Yeah. Krystal goes to my school." Jessica's eyes widened,"Bwoh?! That little devil does?" Myungsoo and I nodded,"Yeah..."

"I don't like her." Myungsoo growled,"That is one annoying girl." I hugged his arm. "Myungsoo..."

"No. He's right. Krystal's the little ." Jessica looked over her nails, then up at me,"You be careful ok? Krystal can be pretty clever." 

Jessica stood up,"Well, I should get going. I'll see you soon ok?" 

Myungsoo and I stood up and followed her to the door,"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Jessica shook her head,"Naw, it's ok. Maybe next time. Tell Jaejoong ahjussi I said hi. Nice to meet you L. Take care of Yoonji ok? Or I'll kick your ." She poked his arm.

"Of course." Myungsoo hugged me with his arm. Jessica laughed,"Bye." I waved and watched her leave till she was gone. Myungsoo hugged me tighter,"That noona is nice. She cares about you a lot..."

"Yeah. I know." I smiled up at him,"Let's make dinner then?"