Finding You

Just the Two of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: there’s a chance that the point of views might change abruptly from first person to third person in the long run, so please be guided accordingly. And the timeline will move quite fast on the latter part so don’t be confused if ever. Since I skipped from months too from the past update, hehehe. And with the POVs, I’ll check it again anyways so I think I can still replace it, but if not, then at least I’ve informed you before reading! plus, being a lazy person I am, I didn't use gramamarly to edit this so please bear with me in this chapter love yah)

 

[ THIRD PERSON’S P.O.V: ]

 

Jong Kook and Dong Hoon arrived at Jeju international airport after approximately 2 hour flight from Seoul. As they went outside of the airport a beautiful and serene scenery welcomed them. This is where we’ll start all over again. I will never go back to Seoul without you, if staying here is the only way to get close to you again, I’ll leave everything and will stay here just for you, for us. Jong Kook thought to himself. As he’s drowning in his own pool of thoughts, a black Maserati MC20 Cielo and a black Range Rover stopped in front of them. Dong Hoon’s shocked expression after seeing the beauty in front of him is an understatement- his jaws dropped on the floor after seeing his friend’s car collection that he kept away from Seoul. He immediately looked at Jong Kook and  a woman stepped out of the car to get their luggage, placing them on the trunk of his another car. The driver of his Cielo, opened the door for him and Dong Hoon. Since Jeju is a very famous place, the arrival of his cars gain the attention of the people. Why? Because such cars can only be seen racing in the city streets not in provinces, but he doesn’t care, he went straight to the drivers’ seat and Dong Hoon on the passenger’s seat and drove away from the place. They went straight to Jong Kook’s villa of course. Jong Kook then took Haha to his room and talked shortly before letting Jong Kook take his shower as he planned on driving around hoping that he’ll bump into her.

“ Geunde, Hyeong, I didn’t know that you have a house here in Jeju-do. Not even a simple ones, it’s a whole ing villa!” Dong Hoon, amazingly told him.

“ You know, it’s supposed to be my surprise to Jihyo for her incoming birthday this year. I bought this, 5 months ago. The process took a little bit longer, but I waited patiently just to surprise my family because I’m changing my self little by little already. I want to give them back again, and be a loving father to Min Hee and a loving husband, friend, confidante, and even gym buddy to Jihyo. I know that she doesn’t like expensive gifts, but hell, I bought her a new car because she doesn’t want to leave her car in Seoul. But , my plan was going on better day by day, and that woman suddenly appeared and ruin everything!” Jong Kook said exasperatedly. Haha, on the other side, was not able to do something about it, but to pat Jong Kook’s shoulder a gesture saying that he’s ready to listen to him, and that he’ll never leave him whe he have problems in life, just like what a true friend of yours do.

“ You’ll fix it as soon as possible hyeong. I know you can. Ji Hyo loves you so much that she’s just taking her time alone to think over things for sure.” Dong Hoon advices, and Jong Kook spoke “I Hope so Dong Hoon-ah because I’m literally going crazy already.” 

He went to his room after to take a quick shower. When he finished taking a shower he decided to go for a drive round the island.

 

 

 

 

[ JONG KOOK’S P.O.V: ]

 

“Dong Hoon-ah, I will just go for a drive. If you need anything just call the maids and they’ll tend to your needs, I’ll be back later tonight. Feel at home, there are liquors too. If you want to explore the city later, you can also borrow one of my cars, you know where the keys are, just pick one. Just...don’t...don’t touch Roma...it’s Jihyo’s. Gotta go.”

“ Arasseo hyeong. You’re like my mother when going to the grocery. I’ll be fine here. Just enjoy the drive, and I hope you bump into each other, So you won’t be weeping your balls out every night with the bottles of liquor crying beside you too!” He winked at me and I just smirked. That punk really.

I went back to my car and drove away from the villa. I love the way my Maserati sounds that it helps me calm my mind as I drove through the city. With the plan of finding them in my mind, I drove to the city center first. It’s already late in the afternoon and I felt hungry as my last meal was last 10 AM- and mind you, it’s already 3:30 in the afternoon. I decided to eat jjampong right now , and as I was eating my food, I saw a flower shop just across the street. The flowers that they sell in Buttercup Blooms (the name of the shop) are all Ji Hyo’s favorite. From Hyacinths, Hydrangea, tulips,  begonia, forsythia, name them all it’s there. When I enter the shop, three ladies greeted me, with the two tending to the flowers and the one behind the counter. Eun Hye is the one greeting customers and the one who’s also tending behind the counter. You must be asking as to why I knew her name? Well it’s too obvious isn’t it? Her name plate says it all, HAHAHA

 

 

 

[ AT JI HYO’S HOUSE EARLIER TODAY: ]

 

Today, Ji Hyo woke up with the small hands tapping her face and a warm body engulfing her with a hug. She tiredly opened her eyes and Min Hee’s frowning expression immediately registered in her vision. When she got up, Ji Hyo immediately felt that Min Hee’s temperature is quite far to normal.

“ Momma, my head hurts. And I feel cold.” She said before coughing. Ji Hyo being a mother, of course, immediately springed out of bed and is too worried about Min Hee. After getting up from bed, she immediately went to the bathroom to retrieve the first aid kit that she always have just in case unprecedented things happen. As she was tending to Min Hee, she gave a call to Eun Hye to inform her that she can’t go to the shop for today as Min Hee is sick. She immediately checked Min Hee’s temperature and went to the nearest pharmacy to buy medecine since she forgot that the fever reducer Min Hee takes is already empty.

Since Ji Hyo doesn’t have anyone to look for Min Hee when she needs to go somewhere, she brings her daughter with her to the pharmacy. On the way to the car, Jong Ho spotted them and seeing a gloomy Min Hee made him kinda worried, well, they’re friends and neighbors after all so he grew kinda close to them at some point. He waved his hand but Ji Hyo ignored it, maybe she didn’t see him? So he decided to approach them and help Ji Hyo get Min Hee inside the car.

“Oh? Momma, it’s Jong Ho samchon.” Min Hee said weakly. She’s the first one who noticed him as Ji Hyo is facing backwards and was about to open the door of the back seat to place Min Hee on her booster seat.

Ji Hyo on the other hand was kinda shocked to hear it as she’s worried about Min Hee, but she composed herself and greeted the man back instantly.

“ Hi Ji Hyo! Hello Min Hee!” He greeted them smiling widely, but worry and frown took over him after the jolly greeting.

“ Oh, hi, oppa. Sorry I wasn’t able to see you a while ago.” Ji Hyo greeted him and continued to carry Min Hee in the back seat.

“ Wait, let me help you.” He transffered Min Hee into his arms and get her into the booster seat at the back of the car.

“ S-she’s sick but I forgot to refill her medicine at the med-kit I had inside, so I need to buy it at the nearest pharmac- oh no, maybe we’ll just visit the doctor first before going to the pharmacy to make sure nothing’s wrong. We need to go now oppa.” Ji Hyo explained as fast as she can and nervousness was present on her tone. She kept on stuttering and fidgetting too. Maybe because it’s the first time that Min Hee got sick without her husband to help her. Jong Hoo noticed this all, and when she’s about to enter her car, Jong Ho, snatched her keys and pushed her to the passenger seat. She’s too flustered to utter a word that Ji Hyo just followed as Jong Ho drove her car to the nearest hospital / clinic. On their way to the said clinic, JI Hyo saw a very familiar car overtaking but she didn’t remember where she saw it. She shrugged her shoulder thinking that there’s too many identical cars in the world and the thing that she’s thinking about will never happen. (That time when she saw the Maserati of Jong Kook, that’s the time when his workers are on the way to airport to fetch the two of them.) Her worries kept her mind clouded that she didn’t even realized that they’ve had arrived at the nearest hospital- or more like clinic already. They registered Min Hee’s name in the reception and waited for their turn at the doctor’s office to get her checked. Good thing today’s not a hectic day that there’s only 5 people on the line before them. Ji Hyo sat at the chair by the hallway as Min hee rested her body on top of her mother’s body.

 

[ AT BUTTERCUP BLOOM: ]

 

Eun Hye, Hye Min, and Hong Da are busy in tending the shop, as Ji Hyo couldn’t make it today at work She informed them when she called earlier this morning. Well, it’s already lunch right now and they’re eating the food the three ordered at their favorite restaurant 30 minutes ago.

As they were busy munching their own orders of food, the door suddenly opened and in came Ji Hyo. They were so shocked that it made them speechless, and more like, wondering as to why she’s there and where is Min Hee if she’s sick. Long story short, she told them that Min Hee was inside the car with Jong Ho as they went together at the hospital that morning and the man was kind hearted enough to help them. Well, after seeing her in a daze as she’s busy fiddling with the seat belts and things that they needed the said man offered to drive them as he doesn’t have work to do that day.

The girls made a little fuss of why would he offer her help and as to why would she even accept his offer when she just got divorced from her husband not so long ago. She knew that her friends are just teasing her so Ji Hyo just rolled her eyes at them as the three woman snickered and exchanged knowing glances to each other.

They asked her to sit down and offered her a new set of chopsticks that she can use to eat, she declined at first but her stomach rumbled and she was forced to take a bite of the food that her girls are eating. Good thing they added another portion just in case someone is too hungry and wanted to eat more or if someone they knew barge in, at least they can offer the visitor some food just in case. Since Min Hee is with her, she just promised Jong Ho to be away for 10 minutes, just to check quickly the shop and of course her friends since they are starting to fix their sales record because the month is almost ending. Jihyo needs to know how much her little shop progresses these few years and months for her, since she was just able to tend the shop after her separation with Jong Kook.

 

[ BACK TO JIHYO’S VILLA: ]

 

She did the things that she needed to see and check for a very short while at the shop and went ahead after. Good thing she chose to be away for only a short while because when she entered the car, Min Hee is already starting to be fuzzy. Maybe because she’s having headaches and she’s already tired from their trip to the doctors. When they arrived home, Jong Ho helped them up with the things and went on his errands too. Jihyo then tucked Minhee to bed and when her daughter already fell asleep, she started cleaning the house and checked the fridge to know if she has enough ingredients to cook their dinner later on. After knowing that she has enough ingredients for her special chicken porridge- which is Jong Kook loves to eat whenever he’s sick and wanted to be pampered like a baby- so she started cooking already. Thinking that she can just re-heat it later on and went to Min Hee’s bed to take her nap too because she will never get enough rest later tonight as Min Hee is sick and she needs to tend to her needs in the middle of the night.

 

[ 3 PM. THAT VERY SAME AFTERNOON: ( AT THE BUTTERCUP BLOOM JK’S P.O.V) ]

 

As I entered the shop, the ladies attending there greeted me cheerfully.

“ Hello sir. How can I help you?” the woman behind the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter