UNITS & MEMBERS

THE GIRLS IN POP  apply open!  new deadline: january 29th
 
 

UNITS AND MEMBERS

all the plotlines are only suggestions, you don't have to follow them

 

pop girls NABI

debut song: wow thing
members: 4

the most "classically k-pop" sounding unit of the three, pop girls nabi gives you your typical poppy girl crush sound. is it classic, or is it mainstream and overrated?

pop girls replay

debut song: hype boy
members: 5

with a debut song taken from another delayed girl group under hybe, pop girls replay are here to capitalize on your nostalgia. but do they have anything other than that?

pop girls mix

debut song: o.o
members: 7

the most experimental unit of the three, pop girl mix is the producers' playground to try really unique music. the question is, is it a good thing?

the high profile

lead dancer, sub vocalist

the high profile has been scouted by Hybe representatives specifically for Pop Girls, and how could she not - she is an up and coming name in the k-pop industry, and is sure to generate even more buzz for the group's debut.

the early

main vocalist, lead dancer

the early is a known figure in the Big Hit Music halls - she had walked them back when Big Hit had female trainees. She was transferred to Source Music after, and now she's back, after all these years, finally debuting.

the late

main/lead dancer, sub rapper/sub vocalist

the late was added to the group only a week before the start of the debut production. Without any proper Hybe training, she's a face and talent not typically found in this company.

the (bt)sister

lead vocalist, sub rapper

It was rumored for years - then confirmed to the shock of many - that the sister of one of the BTS members was in fact training to debut as an idol. The hype surrounding this girl is no joke. So is the hate.

the stan

lead dancer, sub vocalist

the stan refused to become a trainee under any company other than Hybe. The reason? Her favorite group is a part of its roster. What is the point of being an idol if she wouldn't be able to interact with them?

the time bomb

main rapper, lead dancer, sub vocalist

Be it her past or her personality, the time bomb is a controversy just waiting to happen.  Does Hybe have a plan of action for when the leaks begin? Or are they blissfully unaware for the time being?

The diamond

main dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper

Everyone thought the diamond was solo material. She's got it all - skill, charisma, work ethic. Debut was always a certainty - but a debut in a girl group, and one so big?Will it be hard to shine with so many girls around her?

the Platinum

sub dancer, sub vocalist

The platinum has bought her debut spot with her family' credit card - one of Hybe's wealthiest investors is her close relative. Good thing netizens can't say anything, as they simply don't know. Will her family's money be able to buy this quiet forver?

the TRANSFER

lead rapper, sub dancer, sub vocalist

The transfer was supposed to debut in one of Hybe's other girl groups, before being pulled out of her original lineup and put into Pop Girls. Why was she transfered? And how does she feel about it?