Beginning of moving on

Changbin's Sister

It was Saturday,around eleven at night when a loud knock caused both Akio and Woojin to wake from there sleep. The two males walked out of their rooms and looked at each other. "Are you expecting anyone?" They said at the same time but both shook their heads no and went to open the door. "A-Akio! W-Woojin! Are you guys awake?!" A voice yelled from the other side of the apartment door and they immediately recognized who it was. It was Minyoung but why was she here and why did it sound like she is crying. Akio opened the door only to be nearly tackled to the ground by a sobbing Minyoung. "Minnie! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Both boy's concern had risen greatly after seeing their friend's condition. All Minyoung could say was that Mason had cheated on her and she knew not to go to her brother first because he'd try to find Mason,the two were also furious but hid their anger from her as they tried to help Minyoung calm down. Minyoung clung onto Akio's torso tightly as she mumbled into his chest if she could stay the night. "You can stay,Minnie but you owe me cuddles." Akio spoke up with a pout on his face which caused both of his friends to laugh. "Of course,my baby cub" Minyoung smiled as she pats Akio's head before she's lifted up into his arms. "You're sleeping in my room!" He explained and ran off with her to his room,Woojin walked back to his room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Around six in the morning,Woojin had woken up and went down the hall to wake up Akio and Minyoung. He opened the door to find Akio with his arms wrapped tightly around Minyoung's waist. "Akio! Minnie! It's time to wake up." Minyoung was the second person to wake up as she nudged Akio to wake him up to which she was answered with a grumble of 'Five more minutes' from the sleeping male. "Okay then. If you don't get up,you won't be getting anymore cuddles from me." Once those words left , he immediately jolted awake,sitting up. "I'm awake!" After laughing a bit,they got dressed for college. Minyoung had borrowed one of Akio's oversized hoodies since she was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. The hoodie looked almost like a dress on her but to Akio, it looked absolutely adorable on her. "Let's go!" Akio said from the doorway of the apartment as the three of them made their way to the first class.

 

To Be Continued......

 

(Minyoung is in two different classes then Akio and Woojin. The rest of the classes are the ones they have together)