2.

Dirty Little Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—//—

 

“Hello?”

 

“Where are you? Should I pick you up there?”

 

“Maybe later? Ryeowook and some of our friends invited me to hang out with them.” 

 

“And you just informed me now? Heechul, you know it's not safe for you to wander around especially when I'm not by your side.” 

 

“Wonnie, Ryeowook is with me and there are many of us and willing to watch over me and after that incident, Jungsoo suddenly disappeared and quit his job. You don't have to worry anymore.” 

 

That's right, Jungsoo suddenly disappeared after the confrontation and never showed up again.

 

Since then, Heechul never went to that coffee shop.

 

“Trusting your instincts again? You know Jungsoo has been crazy about you all along.” 

 

Since high school, Heechul had a secret admirer and that man never dared to confess to him. Every day there was always a flowers, letters or gifts inside his locker.

 

At first, he thought it was just nothing so he just let the man to do whatever he wanted even though he also wanted to meet his secret admirer, but it seems like his secret admirer had no intention of confessing his feelings to Heechul.

 

Sometimes Heechul also receives weird stuff like his stolen shots pictures which made him very uncomfortable.

 

Until he met Siwon and courted him. Siwon was very popular in their school so the news about their relationship spread quickly and everyone was talking about them. 

 

At the same time, his secret admirer disappeared. He had no news about that man and this year, he found out that his secret admirer was Jungsoo.

 

“Promise I'll be careful and call you right away.” 

 

“I've already warned you.” 

 

“If you want you can join us.” 

 

“I'm tired and you know I have a lot of things to finish.” 

 

“Heechul!! They already arrived and waiting for us to come” Ryeowook shouted and motioned him to come to him.

 

“I'll just call you later.” 

 

“Heec—” 

 

Heechul immediately hung up on him and ran towards Ryeowook.

 

“Let's go.” Heechul said, wrapping his arm in Ryeowook's arm and pulled him out.

 

//

When they entered the bar, there were too many people and they were already dancing in the middle of the dance floor. 

 

“That's Donghae!” Ryeowook pointed out and grabbing his hand to led him to their table. 

 

When they reached their table, they saw their other friends and immediately sat down to join them. 

 

“We've been waiting for you for a while.” Sungmin said and just crossed his arms. 

 

“Someone was trying to please his boyfriend to let him join here.” Ryeowook jokingly said and rolled his eyes.

 

“Siwon still hasn't changed. He's still very strict when it comes to Heechul.” Donghae butted in on their conversation. 

 

Heechul rolled his eyes as he took the drinks that were already served on their table.

 

“That's how much he loves me. Anyway, he will also pick me up later” Heechul replied causing them to laugh.

 

“Siwon can't stand you being mad at you. Even if he is angry or sulking, he will still pick you up once you call him.” Eunhyuk commented and looked at Heechul who was smiling at him.

 

“Siwon became more strict because Heechul has a stalker.” Ryeowook explained, reason to get everyone's attention at their table.

 

They looked at each other and looked at Heechul as if they were waiting for him to tell the story.

 

“Donghae, do you remember my secret admirer in high school?" Heechul started and glanced at his schoolmate. Donghae on the other hand, just nod his head. 

 

“We met again and this time, I recognized him. He is Jungsoo. I met him at the coffee shop. At first, everything was okay not until one night, he was in front of our building, he sat down beside me and we had a conversation since I was waiting for Siwon to pick me up.” Heechul paused, his hands were shaking as well as his voice.

 

“He invited me to have a lunch with him and I said no. When Siwon already arrived, i tried to push him away but he still doesn't want to let go of my hand and keeps pressuring me until he had enough and confronted me about the past.” Heechul continued, took a deep breath and looked at his friends who were listening to his story. 

 

“Do you think it is just a coincidence?” Sungmin asked curiously, tapping his fingers on the table. 

 

'I don't even know' Heechul thought.

 

“Maybe?” Heechul answered, unsure of how would he respond and tried to smile at them to hid his nervousness as he opened up the topic. 

 

Ryeowook wrapped his arm around him and placing his head on Heechul's shoulder.

 

“That's weird. Maybe he'd been following you ever since. It's just weird because you met him at your favorite coffee shop.” Ryeowook explained causing Heechul to think.

 

“H-how?” He asked carefully and wanted to know more.

 

He was even more nervous and Siwon seemed right, Heechul wish he would have listened.

 

“Of course based on your story, you met at the coffee shop which is really suspicious especially you saw him in front of your working area. Wait, as far as I remember, he was the one who sent your stolen pictures that made you anxious! His actions towards you were very disturbing because when your relationship with Siwon spread around the school, he suddenly disappeared.” Donghae butted in, Donghae was his schoolmate in high school so he was also aware of his secret admirer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter