1.

Dirty Little Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

—//—

 

“Sorry, I'm just going somewhere.” Heechul said and looked at his wristwatch to check the time.

 

“And where? Sir aka your boyfriend will probably scold you again for that.” Ryeowook answered on the other line. 

 

“I'll be there in 10 minutes so make an excuse first.” Heechul replied with a smile as he entered the coffee shop.

 

Maybe the luck was on his side because as he went inside, there weren't many people so he went straight to the counter to order.

 

“Good morning.” The man greeted Heechul so he smiled at him.

 

“Good morning.” Heechul greeted him as well and their eyes met for the first time. 

 

Heechul was not familiar with the man in front of him even though he always goes to this coffee shop.

 

He was observing the man until he noticed his nametag.

 

'Jungsoo' that was written on his nametag.

 

“Are you new here?” Heechul asked and looked away from him when he felt that Jungsoo was not taking his eyes off of him.

 

“Yes, I just started working here last week. Maybe our time just don't match that's why you don't see me.” Jungsoo explained and kept looking at Heechul while Heechul was busy rummaging through his bag.

 

“Oh really? Nice to meet you. Anyway, one iced caramel macchiato please.” Heechul answered, giving his order and it was obvious that he was no longer interested in their conversation.

 

“One iced coffee macchiato. Noted!” Jungsoo repeated and glanced at Heechul again but this time, his attention was focused on his cellphone.

 

Heechul didn't answer and just looked for a vacant seat.

 

While he was waiting for his order, he called Ryeowook again and in just a few seconds; Ryeowook answered the call. 

 

“Where are you? Sir. has been looking for you!!” Ryeowook asked him calmly and could feel that he was already irritated. 

 

“I'm on my way. Do you want to buy something? I'll take care of that later.” Heechul answered while shaking his head. Heechul looked around until someone's presence caught his attention. It was a same guy who was assigned to the counter area where Jungsoo was standing and already staring at him.

 

“Are you crazy? just because you and Sir are in a relationship that doesn't mean you can always be late. That's the reason why our coworkers are always talking about you because of that issue. They think...” Heechul put his cellphone away from his ear and stood up to take his order.

 

“Here's your order.” Jungsoo said and handed Heechul's order.

 

“KIM HEECHUL!!!” Heechul was about to end the call but he heard Ryeowook calling his name again. So he had no choice but to answer his annoying friend. 

 

“I'm on my way. If they ever talk about me, let them. For 's sake! Sir and I are already in a relationship before working in the same company. Is it our fault that Mr. Cho offered a position for the both of us?” Heechul defended and already feeling annoyed. 

 

“You're so stubborn, Heechul. Faster and get your here!” Ryeowook said causing Heechul to smirk even though his friend couldn't see it.

 

“You two are weird. You're in the same house but you don't go to the office at the same time. Hurry up and your boyfriend is already annoyed with you.” Ryeowook added and immediately hung up on him. 

 

Heechul just shook his head and put the phone in his pocket—when Heechul was about to take his order, Jungsoo suddenly stopped him and grabbed his hand.

 

“What's wrong?” Heechul asked in surprise and frowned as he stared at Jungsoo.

 

“May I know your name?” Jungsoo asked although he already knew his name and Heechul just looked at their hands.

 

“Huh? Why?” Heechul asked, already confused but Jungsoo just smiled at him.

 

“Excuse me, I'm already late. I don't have a time to talk to you.” Heechul added and tried to take his hand away from Jungsoo

 

“I think you always come here before going to your work. I just want to know your name since you are also a regular customer of our coffee shop ” Jungsoo explained and smiled for the nth time. 

 

“Oh right. My name is Heechul. Yes, I am a regular customer at this coffee shop. See you next time.” Heechul replied and smiled at him.

 

Heechul finally took his order and left the coffee shop.

 

 

It was already late when Heechul decided to stay at the office to finish his paperworks. 

 

“Okay, just the last part and I can finally go home.” Heechul whispered as he stretched out his arms. 

 

His co-workers and his boyfriend had already gone home, so at this moment, he was alone.

 

Heechul leaned back in his chair and suddenly yawned, feeling a little bit sleepy. 

 

“Aish! don't be sleepy, Heechul.” Heechul yelled to himself and resumed what he was doing so he could go home.

 

Hours already passed, he already finished everything so he arranged his things and immediately left the building.

 

“It's already 11 pm?” Heechul frowned, checking the time from his wristwatch and looked around.

 

There weren't many people and the other stores outside the building were also closed.

 

Heechul sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter